Friendship is Magic General Thread #2

90 Human Death Knight
I waited 2 episodes to see Derpy.

I was not disappointed.
90 Troll Warrior
DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY
90 Goblin Hunter
I can't decide if that qualifies for the best episode ever. So many wonderful scenes and a spectacular win for bronies everywhere in Derpy's official name. All it was missing was a catchy song.
90 Human Mage
I wore my "Derpy is best pony" shirt from Welovefine to my D&D game yesterday and didn't have time to watch the ep before leaving the house. Got back around 2:30a and then watched. I was glad I was wearing that particular shirt.

Exactly what I posted on Twitter: "Finally watching the ep, glad I was wearing my Derpy shirt. OH MY GODS BEST EP EVER."

Also I vote for chimmicherrychanga. And kumquats.

I just had a thought. With AJ being the Element of Honesty, she couldn't just tell them and be, y'know... honest and say she didn't win first place?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I wore my "Derpy is best pony" shirt from Welovefine to my D&D game yesterday and didn't have time to watch the ep before leaving the house. Got back around 2:30a and then watched. I was glad I was wearing that particular shirt.

Exactly what I posted on Twitter: "Finally watching the ep, glad I was wearing my Derpy shirt. OH MY GODS BEST EP EVER."

Also I vote for chimmicherrychanga. And kumquats.

I just had a thought. With AJ being the Element of Honesty, she couldn't just tell them and be, y'know... honest and say she didn't win first place?

The reason why she wasn't talking was because she didn't want to lie.

Withholding the truth =/= lying

which does kind of raise quite some eyebrows to be honest.
90 Troll Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dchiYx5Hzo&feature=player_embedded#!

My body. Was. Not. Ready.
90 Human Mage

What witchcraft is this, that my body was nowhere near prepared for something this awesome?
90 Troll Warrior

What witchcraft is this, that my body was nowhere near prepared for something this awesome?

I know. Jesus Christ I was ... my god. No words.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The us music bronies need to step up their game. They need to rewrite the lyrics, get some cool vocals, add 60-90 secs to it and remix it for a good measure.

Also, I still kinda feel bad for Applejack, who was supposed to have her episode finally and got outshined by Derpy and chimicherrys / cherrychangas.
Edited by Klaudandus on 1/23/2012 6:04 AM PST
85 Tauren Shaman

Her pride is what kept her from admitting she didn't win any blue ribbons. She went off to Canterlot with everbody expecting her to come back with every blue ribbon from the competition under her belt (or would it be saddle?). There's no way her pride would let her face Ponyville without winning any blue ribbons at all. This isn't the first time her pride has caused her trouble. Remember in "Applebuck Season" when she kept refusing any help that was offered to her? Her pride told her that if somebody offered her their help, it was because they thought she couldn't do anything on her own. I should know, I have the same problem.

And really, she wasn't being dishonest. If the other five tried to pry, she just said she didn't want to talk about it.
90 Goblin Hunter

I feel like the US bronies have been deprived of something so awesome. I demand a new and cooler opening theme immediately, or at least in season 3.
90 Troll Warrior
I wonder how the next episode will be able to top off Derpy suddenly talking.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/24/2012 01:42 AMPosted by Scootaloo
I wonder how the next episode will be able to top off Derpy suddenly talking.

Big Mac pulling a John Henry, that's how.
Edited by Klaudandus on 1/24/2012 5:50 AM PST
90 Goblin Hunter
I just pray that one day Big Mac will pull a Silent Bob and go off on a 3 minute rant about some important plot point while everypony stares at him in awe.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/24/2012 08:26 AMPosted by Gulmen
I just pray that one day Big Mac will pull a Silent Bob and go off on a 3 minute rant about some important plot point while everypony stares at him in awe.

Oh, so much this.

But the premise for the episode is basically a retelling of The Tale of John Henry, Big Mac vs The Super Speedy Cider Squeeze 6000, Pony vs Machine, at least from what I understand.

At this rate, Big Mac is gonna have more focus episodes than AJ, as Hearts and Hooves is the CMC shipping Big Mac with Cherilee.
90 Troll Warrior
I wonder how much the VA for Big Mac gets paid
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]