LF Arena Teams

90 Troll Priest
I'm not sure why I'm even trying but I'll give it a go.

Looking for 2s and 3s team. 2s I generally don't care about enough to make a high rating push or something, generally going to be for points so comp doesn't matter MUCH. As long as the person can peal well we should be fine. 3s I would prefer shadowcleave, but given the state of this server it doesn't matter as long as the comps not retarded. My experience consists of 2191 in 2s and 2k in 3s on my DK Stranger. I don't click pretty much anything, though I would be a bit rusty with my Target/Focus macros considering I haven't done 3s in ages on either toon. I've played at 2k MMR with shadowplay so I wouldn't be going into the comp blind.

I raid Tues/Wed/Sun so I wouldn't be able to arena from 8-11 on those nights. I will more then likely have Cunning of the Cruel at some point, which with the gear I can still stay over 4.4k resil. In my current set up I have roughly 4.4k resil with all PvP gear.

Hit me up if you wanna do something. OH and if you didn't guess, I will be playing Shadow.
Edited by Hesher on 12/29/2011 6:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Excuse me sir, would you like to play with me? I'm looking for a team to hit 2200 and with your pve connects it would be easy as shadowplay hit me up on the post or in game willing to xfer horde.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
01/01/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Ssjtupac
Excuse me sir, would you like to play with me?

Many a senate seat was lost with that line.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
<3 Gape
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
01/01/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Ssjtupac
Excuse me sir, would you like to play with me? I'm looking for a team to hit 2200 and with your pve connects it would be easy as shadowplay hit me up on the post or in game willing to xfer horde.

I'm gonna hit up someone that might heal, but I'm not certain it will happen. I'll hit you up with more info once I talk to the person.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

I'm gonna hit up someone

I'll hit you up

you are the whitest person I know on the world of warcraft.

This is a lie and you know it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
some times like i to stay in my parents basement for days and geek out on everything to from star wars to dr. who
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
01/03/2012 09:28 PMPosted by Emdekay
Im also LF a 3s team, so I shall piggy back the cool kids thread!

SO YOU'RE SAYING I'M COOL?!?!? :3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]