Best PVP players per class/spec Alliance

90 Human Warrior
Whos the best for each class? Rating doesn't mean ure the best. I'm talking from doing arenas with them or RBGs or duels. Just general skill of their class.
Edited by Rabs on 12/29/2011 8:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
That Latëralus guy was pretty good at teh pvpz
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I've never lost an arena match while playing Shadow during this expansion.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Manon all the way
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I bet he's lost an arena match playing as Shadow, though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
validin
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Stampe is the best hunter imo
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I vote Manon for worst priest ever.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
It was me. For all classes. Unfortunately for Greymane, I've left this game. Cancelled my account and deleted my folder. Sorry guys, looks like you're back to being a backwater nothing like you were before I came along.
Reply Quote
Greymane doesn't have any good PvPers, Considering the highest 3's team is 2205 with a 59% Win L.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
I am pretty sure i only run as disc in 2's to make your life more miserable and painful aubade. what else are friends for? Plus, like I know how to heal, are you kidding me? i just run around cheering the other team on.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Manon is horribad

worst

priest

ever
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
haters gunna hate
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Warrior = Cynê from Winterborne. Guy knows his stuff.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yea the 2200 team on greymane is bad players carried by comp. Remorsewhat thinks that stacking mastery and going for gem sockets is the best way to gem. Nidhamu needs to improve on positioning and not getting locked out 24/7. Emerik is the only good one out of that team. He carrys the team with his wogs and his damage. The only good pvper that stands out on greymane is Izzekiall who is a gladiator and runs a comp that actually takes a brain and is still up at 2200 with half the games played than the 2200 team currently. :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Hide behind an unknown name and talk trash? Possible we railed you once or twice?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
No trash was spoken just facts :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
first of all the only good players on Greymane are .... oh wait . the only people i know of our some friends of mine alts or something and i agree with amplexus, izzekial actually runs a comp that would fry your guys brains .... and everyone else sucks . i was just in skype with someone who just told remorse how to gem or something which is pretty funny but all in all , greymane pvp blows . there like 3 hpallies there and only a few know to reforge out of mastery .

pce nerds ,
tsteak.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Still hiding I see, thanks for the critique - I'll work on it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I reforge out of mastery
.... hurr
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]