Best PVP players per class/spec Alliance

85 Night Elf Druid
Sorry for bluntly calling you out but it was needed.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
No harm done. I'll become better because of it. Sorry if we wrecked your team too badly.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Thanks amplexus for calling me good :D I do agree with you also the only really good pvper on greymane is Izzekial.
Edited by Stampe on 1/1/2012 7:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
No problem stampe :). Nid i dont even have an 85 toon on your battlegroup so i cant queue into you :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
But yet you can comment on how I play? Interesting concept.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
This thread got interesting
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I just love when everyone who cant get above 2k tells me I dont know how to play. The Ret Disc Frost comp we are running isnt exactly the best comp out there, and yes Izzekial would probably outplay us. Our comp is one of the first times we have played it and Izzekial just has more experience in arena than we do. But going to gemming, an extra 10 strength from miss gemming isnt that much of a deal. I didnt have the gold to gem them correctly and when I did, I just never remembered to fix that.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Stampe is funny, char swapping for forums. Lawl.
Reply Quote
57 Gnome Warlock
r1 phdk stampe panncakezz saucey beating woundman lololololol theres your best playarz
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
01/01/2012 07:45 PMPosted by Remorsewut
But going to gemming, an extra 10 strength from miss gemming isnt that much of a deal. I didnt have the gold to gem them correctly and when I did, I just never remembered to fix tha

i remember it happening a little bit different .
me
calling your gemming out
and you getting mad and said " i know how to gem" or somewhere along those lines .
then you saying something like this 25sp+20resi gem wont fit a blue socket . than me saying green fits blue and then you going to buy gems . to replace your 20str + 30 stam gem which is by far the bis fdk gem selection . and if you would have actually listened to me you would have realised that it is not a 10 str increase . it is a 20 str increase which is alot better than 20 resil imo beings that frost dks die to fast with or without resil.

i mean it would have been all good in the hood if you would have listened to me in the first place but then you had to argue it and look like a fool :/
typical

r1
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
oh cool this is two pages now, please continue this is gewd stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/01/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Snôôki
r1 phdk stampe panncakezz saucey beating woundman lololololol theres your best playarz

woundman isn't that good tbh. i've watch the videos and everything so i can judge that.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
01/01/2012 08:51 PMPosted by Nidhamu
Stampe is funny, char swapping for forums. Lawl.

Ummmm ok.... Whatever you say
Reply Quote
70 Human Rogue
With the overabundance of Rogues running around I'm surprised I am the first one to respond to this topic. Might as well claim being the best for myself!

Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
^ best rogue greymane
Reply Quote
70 Human Rogue
01/02/2012 07:28 PMPosted by Stampe
^ best rogue greymane

<3
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Nomy is best lock greymane
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Farest be better broseph. ^
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
The revival...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]