<Virtue> 2/8H possibly LF a few more

90 Night Elf Warrior
2/8 Heroic Dragon Soul (and extremely disappointied by our current progression at this time)

World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/45569/

Currently Recruiting:

We are always accepting exceptional applications to potentially upgrade our current roster <cough>Casual<cough> We will consider all quality applicants, but we would highly consider 1 outstanding ranged dps and 1 outstanding melee dps at this time.

ABOUT US

Virue has been around, off an on, for a long time on this server in one form or another: mostly consisting of the same group of long time friends playing together. The current incarnation has only 1 old Virtue member remaining (not me), and is more focused on the most progression possible in a 12 hour raid week, instead of a friendly raiding environment. I personally have been a main tank in a world 47th Kil'jaeden kill; so I know what a progression guild is supposed to look like. However, that was under a 5 day raid week, which most of us are not interested in maintaining at this point in time. We aren't where we want to be yet, but we are trying to replicate a similar quality raid team that prefers to focus on a 3 day schedule as opposed to a 5 day schedule. Our current raid times are: Tue/Thur/Sun from 7:45 to 12:00 EST (Server Time).

In Cataclysm, Virtue is focusing on ten man raiding. We believe this will be the most effective way to focus on progression with the resources Scilla has to offer.

Because we are a small tight-knit 10 man raid, loot is determined by a loose loot council. We attempt to distribute loot evenly amongst the raid, however, if several people are highly desiring a specific item, the GM will make the final decision on who receives the item. You are rewarded for your dedication and performance and likewise, all situations (missing raids, afk’ing, consistent mistakes) are taken into account. Aside from that, if there is a piece that you really need, you can always let one of us know and we will try to get you it, especially if we feel you deserve it. Loot is hardly ever an issue. If loot is why you raid, this is the wrong guild. We raid to down content.

Virtue is only a few players away from having an outstanding raid team. You could be the last person we need to solidify our ranks, so don't hesitate to apply or inquire about a raid spot in game with Bodhii, Xipharion, or Bloodvoid.

Edited by Bodhii on 1/19/2012 2:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
oh oh, pick me!
Reply Quote
Avasture <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]