Up to Heroic Spine down for Trucido.
Edited by Oboron on 7/29/2012 2:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
93 Human Warlock
Is Blade still updating this thread?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
tys
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Since progression kills have seem to come to pretty much a halt, I will update this tonight for one last time for the current tier. After this update I do not plan to add any further changes until MoP. I've gone weeks checking these ranking with little to no changes in progression so it has been a bit of a burden with little payoff as of late. Once MoP hits I do plan on refreshing this thread and continuing with the same format to try and keep our server rankings up to date. Gratz on Cata progression everyone. See you in MoP.
Reply Quote
93 Human Warlock
Thanks for the update, Blade. Take care.^^
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
Also for anyone who cares, I have temporarily transferred off Spirestone to casually raid with some former guildies on another server. TYS has temporarily suspended raiding due to content being... well... not updated in a while, and farming it every week has become pointless since there isn't much more gear needed. TYS will be back in full force soon and Superbear will be returning as well.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I care :'(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Rising Chaos got heroic Spine last night. Still a tough fight, even with the rather large nerf. Congratulations to all those who got it without the nerf, I can only imagine how tough it is.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Who is doing the next tier thread?
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
EDIT: Blade will most likely be coming back. Let me get with him and see if he still would like to do this.
Edited by Loon on 10/3/2012 9:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I will do it, I do admit having a little trouble with the guild rank format for boss kills so if anyone wants to show me the probably-very-easy-thing I'm not using, I would appreciate it lol.
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
Have no fear... Superbear is here. I've been pretty busy irl, but I'm back and will be continuing this thread throughout MoP. I'll be working on it today and should have it up to date by tonight. Remember guys/gals, if your guild is not listed and you would like to have your guild information displayed... please list your guild info in the format below.

[Guild name] [10man or 25man]
[Loot system] [Raid days/times (specify server times please)]
[Contact person(s)]
[Website]
Edited by Bladesdruid on 10/4/2012 11:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
Holy $hi+..... 16 bosses... what was i thinking lol
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
I'm looking forward to filling this chart up. I may change the format a little depending on how easy this is going to be keeping up with so many bosses, but the general idea is to follow progression very similar to the last tier. Good luck in your travels my friends... may the bosses die quickly for you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
awesome, after I started making the new thread I was like crap I don't wanna do this lol. <3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Stone Guardians down for Voodoo, and please remove Sinsanity from contacts.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Grats Voodoo! Stone Guardians down for Casual Encounters as well. Also, please remove Lukular from our Contacts and add Winesoul and Portable.
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
10/04/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Belleo
please remove Sinsanity from contacts.

10/05/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Lotalia
please remove Lukular from our Contacts and add Winesoul and Portable.

Done and done.

... updated
Edited by Bladesdruid on 10/5/2012 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]