Oh Scargimmy you have proved me right.

As it pains me to say today round goes to you my undead nemesis. You had the drop on me a few times in Tol Barad, either my attacking me a half mana or half health or both. Even though our one encounter where we both had full health you won, you have to admit I did make you sweat a little bit.

Scargimmy...Scargimmy...Scargimmmy....our battle today has only made our legend grow and you have added depth to our story. You have proven to my ultimate adversary.

Tonight I though I saw something that struck me as interesting. You seem to remind me of a Blood Elf Rogue known as Wusah. Im not sure what it was exactly. If you two are one and the same though than it is fate that you are my nemesis. As I dislike Wusah as much as you.

While I will gladly tip my hat to you Scargimmy....I have one request. A drink in Booty Bay, on neutral turf. You keep your elemental on a leash and I will refrain from any pyroblast that may happen to travel in your general direction. I would like to have a drink with my greatest of adversaries under better circumstances. Well Scargimmy name a time. Once our civil drink concludes we can go back to being bitter foes. What do you say?

With each passing day our legend grows Scargimmy and today I toast to you, for our next encounter you may not be so lucky.
Reply Quote
Chock full o' typos.....please forgive.
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Paladin
12/31/2011 03:24 AMPosted by Nudes
haha nerd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I'm sorry, but...

*proven me right

;.; Please don't hate me.
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Paladin
^

biggerer nerd

<3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
LoL... I can't believe all you nerds play WoW!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
ooh thats awesome, cant wait to see the rest of the story :-)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Tonight I though I saw something that struck me as interesting. You seem to remind me of a Blood Elf Rogue known as Wusah. Im not sure what it was exactly. If you two are one and the same though than it is fate that you are my nemesis.

Uh uh, NO!

As I dislike Wusah as much as much as you.

I don't even know you. Who the hell are you?

-V
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
This is a scargimmy thread please don't invade it with Wusah
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
01/04/2012 11:19 PMPosted by Breterian
I wish i knew these server-based memes :c

You already know of Wusah, even if you don't realize it.

... or perhaps that is Zeromus.

;3
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Paladin
here, i'll help out. once upon a time, there was a night-elf hunter named Chewie. Chewie used to fight against a group of rogues lead by Zeromus -- the Kiith'Sa Hunters -- who were fairly notorious gankers around these parts.

for any number of reasons that are fodder for considerable speculation, Chewie gave up his fight against Zeromus, and re-rolled as a Blood Elf rogue (Wusah) to join with him. in more recent days, as Cataclysm was underway, each took a more roleplay-friendly name, and now Wusah = Vysath/Vyseth.

more on topic, however, Scargimmy also used to be one of the Kiith'Sa, but as their guild leader became more focused on real-life and other game franchises, the activity of the guild dwindled until several of the members who continued to play WoW simply went to other guilds.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
01/04/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Kalicor
This is a scargimmy thread please don't invade it with Wusah

It was quite a suprise to me too but since I was mentioned by the OP I already have an invitation to the party.

-V

Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
here, i'll help out. once upon a time, there was a night-elf hunter named Chewie. Chewie used to fight against a group of rogues lead by Zeromus -- the Kiith'Sa Hunters -- who were fairly notorious gankers around these parts.

for any number of reasons that are fodder for considerable speculation, Chewie gave up his fight against Zeromus, and re-rolled as a Blood Elf rogue (Wusah) to join with him. in more recent days, as Cataclysm was underway, each took a more roleplay-friendly name, and now Wusah = Vysath/Vyseth.

more on topic, however, Scargimmy also used to be one of the Kiith'Sa, but as their guild leader became more focused on real-life and other game franchises, the activity of the guild dwindled until several of the members who continued to play WoW simply went to other guilds.

YOU FORGOT THE ROGUE FORMERLY KNOWN AS REYES.

Edit:

Those were the days. Three Score, Kiithsa, and all the guilds that participated in the ganking on IQD.

Forum Drama was much more abundant then too =\
Edited by Renshai on 1/6/2012 3:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Paladin
Those were the days. Three Score, Kiithsa, and all the guilds that participated in the ganking on IQD.

Forum Drama was much more abundant then too =\

yeah, but forum drama is hard to maintain when it gets eradicated in short order, so most people who are around here much just don't bother any more.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
LoL... Chewie. Is this true Wusah?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]