Selling Level 25 Guild Horde-Side

I'm the guildmaster of The Heroes of Azeroth and I'm looking to sell this level 25 guild. It is level 25, has 4 bank tabs, lots of achievements, and other stuff. Everything can be viewed by clicking on the guild information armory link under my name.
I've seen guilds sell for 100k-200k before so I'm looking for some decent offers. Leave an offer/information here if you're interested.
Edited by Dragonpwnerx on 12/31/2011 3:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I was pondering your offer for some time but am suffering from the lack of economy in our server. Hows 50 gold sound? Mabey you can look at the offer the same way you do 100k for it holds the same value as what 100k would to someone on a server with a good economy. I will be awaiting your reply. Just whisper me or find me in Stormwind and we can talk in greater detail about this transaction and the future of your guild.

Thanks
Yours sincerely,

Mortalias, Defender of the Rivendare Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
still selling ur guild?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]