To the hordies who camped stormwind yesterday

90 Human Mage
You guys rock! I haven't pvp'd in a long while, but I want to congratulate you I had a blast.
I hope you all got your achievement, and hope it wasnt a one time deal. Random world pvp imo is probably the best part of this game, and the least used. Again, dont be strangers in stormwind.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Haha. TYVM! We had a blast as well. And yes, its a shame that world PvP on Alleria is so dead. Part of that may be because of the high population with Alliance vs. Horde, and some of it is that Horde doesnt have all that many PvP'ers in general. We did get our guild achievement done, and also got our friend PvE guild all but 700 Hk's with their 4 people. Total for Delusional was 3783 HK's with 8 members. So right around 440 actual kills. My math isnt great so that may be skewed. And dont worry, it wont be a one time occurence. We still have to help the other guild get their achieve. :) Till then, have fun and <3
Edited by Randomhatred on 1/8/2012 6:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
The next time good sir just before you stunlock me and bleed me to death, know that fireball to the face was meant with the utmost respect.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I half expected this to be a post complaining about horde attacking SW. Im very glad its not. I get so annoyed when i hear things in trade like "Horde has BH again? wth"

THEY WANNA DO PVP THINGS IN GAME TOO. Heaven forbid they ever get to do the quests or raid there. So im glad you guys are appreciative of each other.
Edited by Anyonka on 1/12/2012 2:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
I"ll keep that in mind Bigdaddy. And Anyonka, you had the same thought I did when I saw the thread title at first.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Flaming threads are usually from spoiled kids used to always getting their way. Not my style. I just wanted to give credit where I felt it was due.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I half expected this to be a post complaining about horde attacking SW. Im very glad its not. I get so annoyed when i hear things in trade like "Horde has BH again? wth"

this is a holdover from Vanilla through almost all of WotLK, where the alliance on Alleria's population size meant the Horde rarely won world PvP battles.

I had a lot of fun hanging in SW the other day, and I'm glad you all did too. Shame that death run is so insane. (for you perma-alliance, Horde that die in Stormwind have to run back from the Eastvale logging camp, directly next to Redridge. Yes, seriously).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
01/14/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Beefybrez
Alliance who die trying to run into Orgrimmar have to run back from Razor Hill. :P

blatant alliance favoritism. /caseclosed
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
My favorite past time since as long as I can remember was killing the auctioneers in Orgrimmar.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Yea we decided to do that in SW as well. difference is, as soon as we landed we were met by about 40 alliance. Still managed to kill the auctioneers and about half of the allies... which wasnt too bad with 8 of us dive bombin in. But what a difference from what the horde offers up to allies attackin org half the time.
Reply Quote
I should go back to org...
Reply Quote
8 Human Paladin
01/19/2012 09:50 PMPosted by Drujitsu
My favorite past time since as long as I can remember was killing the auctioneers in Orgrimmar.

I think you need to get out more. >.<
Reply Quote
8 Human Paladin
01/25/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Randomhatred
But what a difference from what the horde offers up to allies attackin org half the time

Sadly, if alliance come to Org. This is what happens.
1. Alliance land
2. Alliance kill the 3 players anywhere near the AH.
3. Alliance kill the auctioneers.
4. Alliance wait for incoming horde.
5. Alliance wait.
6. Alliance wave at the unflagged lowbies staring at said Alliance.
7. Alliance kill respawned auctioneers.
8. Out of boredom, Alliance go and kill faction leader in Org and just about any other vendor they can find.
9. Alliance kill respawned auctioneers.
10. Alliance give up and hearth out of boredom.

So, yes we love it when you come to SW to visit! :) We certainly cannot bring the fight there anymore. Maybe blizz will come up with a fix for the low population servers. In our case, we need more horde to balance it out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I am glad I have returned to Alleria :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]