Righteous Chaos 25man Guild 8/8 DS Recruiting

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Righteous Chaos is currently looking for more members to fill our ranks for 25man raiding. Raid times are Tue-Thur 7:30-10:30pm Server Time. We also have a second run on the weekend which is a 10man. We are currently the top 25man guild on server, and plan to keep it that way. Our core raiders are supplied with flasks, feasts, pots, gems, enchanting mats, and repairs.
We are also taking on non raiders or casuals that are just looking for a friendly guild to run random stuff with.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask me or any other officer in game, thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Need just a select few more to fill our 25man raid.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Looking to fill in spots of full time raiders for our only 25man. If you are interested in doing 25mans and dont want to transfer to a different server then please contact me. We will be pugging a select few for our raid this week, if you are interested you can contact by in-game mail.

Happy Raiding!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Have some very skilled players that have been ranking on fights. We are just in need of more solid players so we can progress into 25man Heroics. We are a friendly bunch of non-elitists that dont yell at one another, and only give constructive criticism.
If you want to join a guild thats progression focused with like-minded individuals who know their class and mechanics please contact me for more info.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
/bump Good peeps from what i've seen. Much luck on Hardmodes, get them lewts!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]