This guild has been good to me.

Appreciative bump.
Edited by Malkior on 9/7/2012 11:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
hi everyone :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Wouldn't recommend joining it to anyone.
Edited by Phooze on 9/16/2012 10:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Been in the guild a couple weeks and there is a notable absence of douchebaggery. So that's good.

Also, PVP.
Reply Quote
BUMP
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
only problem is that the "serious pvpers" don't do rbgs on horde side.

Hey phooze, I love to rbg And i am horde, sure my highest has only been 1995 but its also my first season for anything! But that's not what matters because we're here to make everyone have fun and try out RBGs, arenas, WPVP if they are interested.
(yes phooze i understand this probably wont even make any sense to you, so please dont reply that it dont make sense, TY<3)

And for everyone else Despair is going to be great! we still need more that are actually WILLING to drop what they're doing just to fight against the alliance in Wpvp! We have free repairs, Love to chat with others in guild chat! I believe we have at least one of ever profession maxed ( I am mining, JC)

bumpidy bump bump<3 (:
Edited by Starlìghit on 9/18/2012 9:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Yeah what she said, Bumpidy bump bump <333333
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
only problem is that the "serious pvpers" don't do rbgs on horde side.

"1/16/2012"

09/18/2012 09:55 AMPosted by Starlìghit
Hey phooze, I love to rbg And i am horde, sure my highest has only been 1995 but its also my first season for anything! But that's not what matters because we're here to make everyone have fun and try out RBGs, arenas, WPVP if they are interested.

Sarah please don't quote things from January and try to respond to them lol
Because it's completely irrelevant to my post, and now there's even LESS "serious pvpers" than before, and the few that are, are on alliance. I said that back when me, axel, axio, kabooms, magnifico, tazzjr, syked, etc were all horde on maelstrom, and only like TWO of us did rbgs.

I was talking about 2200+ players, I'm sure you guys have your own "serious" group though, but once again, still completely irrelevant to what I posted in January.
Edited by Phooze on 9/18/2012 1:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Oh Lawd.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Grats on re-joining Despair! ^_^

I'm glad you got over your hissy fit/gquit because I got invited to the guild.

My little succsackless is growing up so fast <3

(I still don't understand why you were 2400+ rank when you haven't even gotten 2300 though)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Not gona lie Phoozie. You seem kinda heated? I heard your hissy fit when you got kicked. Little? bahaha Last time I checked I tower over you <3!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
09/18/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Successful
Not gona lie Phoozie. You seem kinda heated? I heard your hissy fit when you got kicked.

I asked why I got kicked, then called her out on her reasoning.

I think you're ignoring the fact that you left a guild simply because I was in it... and i'm the heated one? lmao

Last time I checked I tower over you <3!!!

Andddd that's a negative. xD

3 Champion 2200+ rated players

Stay champion brah! Maybe one day you'll catch up to the big daddy general rank ;)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Damn you patrolling, you scout these on 10 minute intervals? I know you look up to me *Literally* But it's kay kay I understand! Life is hard, be like Mike!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You can call me short all you want, just like you other people fat, and make fun of their race, etc etc.

It doesn't hurt my feelings, because I'm not short, it just shows me how insecure you are lmao

Maybe you'll have a 2400 achievement some day, until then, stay small sackless!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Sing a new song Phoozie.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
What? This is coming from the guy who uses the same middle school insults any time he gets called out lmao

Please, sound more like a typical xbox live 13 year old.
Reply Quote
32 Tauren Warrior
You're both !@#$ing children, Jesus Christ. Shut upppp. Shut upppppppppp.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
D'aww mana you're so cute :D
Reply Quote
32 Tauren Warrior
Yes I am.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Run along now little guy, go play with your guild full of toys!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]