[H] <Despair> recruiting for PvP

32 Tauren Warrior
Alright. I'll do that while you get baited endlessly on the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
It's alright man, I'm totally 100% serious about everything I say and every single time I start arguing with someone.

You caught me with your superior intellect and understanding of how I work on a personal level.

Graduate high school.. and then talk to me about how I get baited on the forums, because you're too oblivious to see what I actually do at the tender young age of 16.
Reply Quote
32 Tauren Warrior
Shhhhhh... Just take it easy Phooze.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
That's what I thought ;)
Reply Quote
32 Tauren Warrior
I hope you're not expecting me to to try and even give a decent response to your endless stream of never shutting up. I'm smart enough to not get myself caught in the riptide, like Invictus, Theworstname, and Successless have.

And I'm not trying to analyze how your mind works on a personal level. I'm observing the facts and stating my opinion. The fact being you literally never stop trying to argue with people on the forums and the opinion being you're a child.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
09/18/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Owning
I'm smart enough to not get myself caught in the riptide, like Invictus, Theworstname, and Successless have.

/highfive

I'm observing the facts

You're "observing" your own "observations" through your own point of view and processing them through your own mind. I wouldn't exactly call those observations "facts" because just because you think something, doesn't necessarily make it a "fact".

the opinion being you're a child.

Well that's cute and all, I mean.. you know nothing about me, other than that I mess with people on the forums consistently, and I use well thought out responses to do so instead of calling people fat, short, make fun of their race, etc.

If being mature and intelligent while arguing (And I'll admit, it is certainly frequent arguing, but that's the whole point) is being a "child" to you, then that's okay, but that comment is literally coming FROM a "child" (fact).
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
There he goes again! Someone give this little guy a BaBa to suck on.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'll take you seriously when you have a 2400 achievement to lean that ego on.

Until then, here's your bib babe.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
09/18/2012 07:09 PMPosted by Successful
Someone give this little guy a BaBa to suck on.

You would need to look to outside sources for this because your wein is almost non existent and you are unable to fulfill this role yourself. For the record Americas rank for education is 21 and it shows when people like you open your mouth.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
09/18/2012 09:40 PMPosted by Calihye
Someone give this little guy a BaBa to suck on.

You would need to look to outside sources for this because your wein is almost non existent and you are unable to fulfill this role yourself. For the record Americas rank for education is 21 and it shows when people like you open your mouth.

http://i.imgur.com/VQZxu.gif
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
09/19/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Phooze
http://i.imgur.com/VQZxu.gif

nice gif. saved it <3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I literally did that when I read your post.

I look forward to his attempted response, if he even manages to think of something before I leave on monday.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
09/20/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Phooze
I look forward to his attempted response, if he even manages to think of something before I leave on monday.

Doubt it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
09/21/2012 07:40 PMPosted by Calihye
Doubt it.

As do I. He just randomly stalks me in durotar saying "You still heated bro?" I'm assuming he's just trying to get attention so he can feed his insecurities, so I don't respond.

He can't actually talk with the big boys, I'll let him run around throwing his tantrum until he transfers off again from embarrassment. (then he'll come back telling all his friends how he got 2700 on illidan, because they're all too dumb to check his arena statistics that haven't changed since s8.)
Edited by Phooze on 9/22/2012 9:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Last update before Mists of Pandaria!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Bump...because I can!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Edited by Mokkthemadd on 10/2/2012 4:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Fat Cobra likes this guild! It is filled with people in awe of his immense combat prowess and insatiable sexual virility!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Loot and pilliage, bwahahaha!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
One day I will be able to re join without fear of being kicked in 2 minutes.:'(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]