[H] <Despair> recruiting for PvP

90 Tauren Paladin
Just throwing this out there...one of the better PvP guild I have belonged to... They actually do stuff together, and were always willing to back me up if alliance fools started !@#$ while I was lvling!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
bumpidy bump bump! :D phoooze gett outa here with your negativity! i LOVE THIS GUILDDDD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
S12 is here! ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
bump for nice people .
Reply Quote
Love.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
In order to maintain a quality guild roster, all scouts that have not attained 1550+ rating by October 23rd will be removed from the guild. Afterwards, all new members must already have said rating or achieve it within their two-week tryout period.

Thank you for your understanding.
Edited by Seph on 10/10/2012 1:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
We now have a new website. Enjoy!

www.despairguild.org (updated)
Edited by Attricia on 10/14/2012 7:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Figured out how to post on main... bump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Actually i never lol'd at you until you tried to kill me 1v1. Which under any normal circumstance you would have no chance of killing me.

1st I would never win 1v1 as I'm a holy paladin.

2nd how would you consider you jumping in on me when I'm engaged with quest mobs at 75% HP with no PvP trinket equipped and you blow silence into 3 shadow orb psychic horror and fear spam me until i die a fair fight? I didn't bubble because quite frankly you're so terrible I didn't think you would kill me. But I guess I underestimated the OPness of spriests.

Grats bro you can solo players on an spriest. The golfclap came from the fact that spriests are one of the strongest PvP classes and to think you are something amazing is quite amusing.

I really don't care but cheers mate. See you out there.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/19/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Nerfincoming
I really don't care but cheers mate. See you out there.

Oh You care....i know you do. and you weren't ay 75%. don't lie. fabricating the truth, you got pwnt.

Was that before or after you trying to kill me for 10 mins while I cc you and continue to quest and then you run off with your tail between your legs when you cant kill me then drop in on me when I'm at reduced HP engaged in pve mobs and then have the nerve to call it a fair fight?

You are entitled to your opinion. But you're delusional to think I actually care what you have to say. I just don't like my name being tarnished!

I am sure we will meet again in the vale doing dailies. Guess we will have to see what happens then ;D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Buu like yum yums and pvpers ^.^ need more in Despair! mmm
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Priest
Bump, bump, bump of the jungleee watch out for this bump!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Bump
Despair is the best guild out there and has been voted 5 out of 5 pandas by the Imporant People Association
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
bump for friendly folks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]