2012 Quel'dorei Reunion

90 Human Death Knight
GK
Because everyone in the world has to hardcore play this game...

Let's also take into account that you're also playing on a server who's base skill is probably lower than most of Darkspear's level 10 population, therefore any arena rating gained on this server is null.

Just because I find that arenas are boring so I never play them doesn't make me bad, it means I don't do !@#$ I find boring.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
By the way, calling someone stupid or bad on the internet, even less on the WoW forums, doesn't take a standing. It just makes you look like an arrogant prick.

No, our arguments aren't the same. You blatantly implied he was bad by saying "straight gemming haste"
He can't straight gem haste with 1 haste gem.

Also, you never brought laziness into account.

You're being extremely hypocritical, considering you were the first one to call anyone stupid.

You're an idiot.

Secondly, I said "gemmed like straight haste", and I've shown you multiple quotes and links of people who are on the same page as me that a Straight Haste (or whatever other stat) means the gem with only that stat, as opposed to a hybrid. Straight Int vs Int/Mastery, etc.

Thirdly, the point I was making is that he was lazy, as I'm sure he knows that an agi gem would be more beneficial than a mastery one, otherwise the rest of his gear would have mastery gems instead of agi, as they're much cheaper on every server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
GK
Then you should point that out, and not imply he's bad.

BIG difference between lazy and bad.

And I am a hypocrite, because the world is hypocritical. Me calling you an idiot one time was because that's how I felt about what you said, it was stupid and idiotic.

However, I didn't sit there and REPEATEDLY call the same person stupid, implying incest and various other false forms of how someone may be "born stupid"
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
06/13/2012 02:20 PMPosted by Myroæn
Just because I find that arenas are boring so I never play them doesn't make me bad, it means I don't do !@#$ I find boring.

Were all 1,263 of those arena matches played boring?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
GK
Yes.
They really were. I did arena for gear, because, face it, we all do random BGs and Arenas not because they're fun, but because it's the only way to get better gear.

edit: We only do bgs after we're geared because when you pubstomp you usually have fun.
Edited by Myroæn on 6/13/2012 2:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Then you should point that out, and not imply he's bad.

BIG difference between lazy and bad.

And I am a hypocrite, because the world is hypocritical. Me calling you an idiot one time was because that's how I felt about what you said, it was stupid and idiotic.

However, I didn't sit there and REPEATEDLY call the same person stupid, implying incest and various other false forms of how someone may be "born stupid"

I'm pretty sure I just explained any logical person's reasoning on how I was implying he was lazy, not bad, although I consider the two very much the same. Being lazy is bad. It is not my fault that you couldn't gather, from obvious other facts, that I was calling him lazy.

Me calling you stupid one time was because that's how I felt about what you said, it was stupid and idiotic. Unfortunately, you said something stupid and idiotic multiple times, therefore resulting in my calling you stupid multiple times.
Edited by Divinx on 6/13/2012 2:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
GK
First off, you openly stated he would be bad, because it would be the same of effort to buy the gems from the AH, but he actually got them from a friend who gave them to him for herbs, and was too lazy to get enough herbs.

SECOND: I'm not going to respond to the stupid thing, because it's the same thing as the special olympics.

Bad isn't lazy, bad is lack of understanding of the mechanics of their class and lack of understanding the game.

Lazy is not wanting to do boring, menial farming to get better gear, because it's not fun and will make someone even more bored.

They aren't the same, and if they are to you then I feel sorry for anyone in your guild who has to deal with your close-minded thought process.
Edited by Myroæn on 6/13/2012 2:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
First off, you openly stated he would be bad, because it would be the same of effort to buy the gems from the AH, but he actually got them from a friend who gave them to him for herbs, and was too lazy to get enough herbs.

SECOND: I'm not going to respond to the stupid thing, because it's the same thing as the special olympics.

Bad isn't lazy, bad is lack of understanding of the mechanics of their class and lack of understanding the game.

Lazy is not wanting to do boring, menial farming to get better gear, because it's not fun and will make someone even more bored.

They aren't the same, and if they are to you then I feel sorry for anyone in your guild who has to deal with your close-minded thought process.

1: That wasn't me, that was Oceans. Look at the poster's name.

2. What does that even mean? The "even if you win, you're still retarded?"

3. I never said bad is lazy, I said lazy is bad. It's like rectangles and squares. Lazy, aside from what you said about farming gear, which is true, is also not being willing to improve upon things which you know are flawed. For instance, if you have someone who knows they could do more damage by changing something in their rotation, but don't want to change because they're used to what they are currently doing, that is lazy. Any lack of willingness to improve is lazy and results in lower output, which is bad. In this case, I'm sure he knows the mastery gem is not as good as an Agility gem. Not changing it is lazy, which is bad.

Also, being both lazy and bad are unacceptable for any serious raiding guild. (lol I just called this guild serious) I am baffled you think any raid leader which be okay with someone being either of the two.
Edited by Divinx on 6/13/2012 2:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
GK
Just because I'm done arguing with a Carebear

Tl;dr
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You read every word and you know it.

Victory.

This was fun we should do it again sometime.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
GTFO MY THREAD ...BOTH OF YOU.....
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
GK
Yes, I read it. It didn't make enough sense for me to try and decypher it.

Congratulations, you won the Special Olympics...
You're still retarded.

I agree. I'll be seeing you on Horde with Alkapwned soon enough. <3

Edit: Chrysaora: Alkapwned says he loves you <3
Edited by Myroæn on 6/13/2012 2:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Unless you are someone who left the server and wants to talk about your hasty return....or a long time QD resident reliving your wow life thru the memories of those who left us...alone...and cold...and without raiders....THEN GET OUT

Alka.....shudup....
Edited by Chrysaora on 6/13/2012 2:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Congratulations, you won the Special Olympics...
You're still retarded.

I'll take it. Means I'm less retarded than you <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
GK
But it doesn't.

Still <3 you though ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
GK
Alkapwned to Chrysaora: </3 D:

Chrysaora Y U HURT ALKAPWNED THE GREAT'S FEELINGS!?

Edit#2: Also, I am not an old resident.. However am a good friend of Alkawpned and Amogamogamog
Edited by Myroæn on 6/13/2012 3:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I'll take it. Means I'm less retarded than you <3

Don't make me pick your skinny !@# up and remove you from my broken dreams thread.

Alkapwned to Chrysaora: </3 D:

Shudup
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
GK
Alkapwned: NEVAR

(Yes he is using me to talk to you T_T)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/13/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Chrysaora
Don't make me pick your skinny !@# up and remove you from my broken dreams thread.

06/13/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Chrysaora
or a long time QD resident reliving your wow life thru the memories of those who left us

I was reliving my wow life through memories of Alkapwned's gems, who left us.

YOUR WORDS NOT MINE
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
who are you....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]