Farewell

After all these years the time has come to say goodbye. I (as well as the officers of SK) am no longer able to dedicate the time required to sustain SK as raiding guild on Bronzebeard. Over the next week most of us including myself will be going to a high population PvP server which will hopefully also restore some lost interest in the game.

I’d like to wish everyone here on Bronzebeard the best. There are just too many good people I’ve met over the years to try and mention all of you but I would like to thank you all for the support and the great memories.

Sleepless Knights will remain on Bronzebeard as casual guild and continue to be the home to some of our casual members and alts.

Take care BB,
Rage
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
It's been a long time coming. After being on Bronzebeard for over 2 years now, I think I look back on it with a positive experience.

However the decline in interest in raiding and WoW in general is leaving little choice for those who still want to play the game actively and competitively.

I miss the weekend 25 man runs, the 3-4 25m alliance guilds, world pvp (even on a pve server) outside of ICC, and a LOT of the people who have quit.

Hopefully this is a step in the right direction. Take it easy Bronzebeard.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
hi and bye to BB
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Take care rage!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Bye traitor.....oh wait I'm leaving to :'(
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Maybe one day I'll return...at least my alts will be here
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Farewell BB it's been good.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Well good bye Bronzebeard!!!! I will miss you and I love you like Rage loves me!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Goodbye and thanks for all the fish.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Best wishes. It's been fun!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Dear Bronzebeard,

Many of you many not know who I am or anything, but I would like to say thanks for the last year and a half. In my 6 plus years of this game I've seen
many different servers, been ranked server 1st to server 10th, and have seen lots of different things. Since I came to SK and Bronzebeard almost 2 years
ago I have been able to accompolish many things I didnt think I ever would in this game. As many people know this game is slowly dying and the other officers
and myself have found it difficult to keep this guild running in the fashon that we want it to. So we are headed off to a higher pop server in hopes that some
of the lost interest can be found again

I would like to thank all of you for the great time here and also to the current and former SK raiders. You guys made me continue to enjoy this game.

Best of luck Bronzebeard,
Wenora
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Goodbye Bronzebeard, you've been home since Vanilia when I transfered to Join rl friends and Pylath in his adventure creating Crazy Eighty Eight and Branched off Lucky Insane. Be well all my good old friends from Higher Calling as well as so many others I can't possibly hope to meantion! Happy Raiding!.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I agree with Rage. Bronzebeard has been a great home. Although, I have not called Bronzebeard my home for long. I feel like SK is my family and I love all you guys. We have been through alot, loooooong nights of wiping and progression. laughter, tears, disappointment, excitement, and triumph over other guilds on the server.

I look forward to changing servers with you and showing everyone where we belong. =D

Stay classy, BB.

Ari
Reply Quote
55 Tauren Death Knight
Lindy I will miss you. I LOVE YOU.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Thanks Rage and Tinytot for giving me the opportunity to progress further in this game than I ever thought possible, and although I haven't raided in a while, I'm still incredibly proud to be a member of Sleepless Knights.

Sleepless Knights is so much more than just a raiding guild, it's a group of awesome people who enjoy playing the game together. A real community that I had no idea existed on Bronzebeard before I joined.

I'm grateful to have been offered the opportunity to follow you to our next home, and I'd also like to wish past and present friends on Bronzebeard a fond adieu. Even the trolls will be missed, but only for a short time.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
1st? 2nd??? 3rd???? (Edit: 16th!!)

/shrug, We'll g/l everyone and happy hunting!

TFA Keep up the good work =)
Edited by Munchies on 1/2/2012 8:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Best of luck BB, I think Rage said it all.
Edited by Haniel on 1/2/2012 8:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
bai Bronzebeard ... you hold some dear memories and some fun in old world raiding so you will be missed!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Peace out BB. It's been real :) SK will forever be my home...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]