Arena [LFM] 3v3!!!

90 Night Elf Druid
UBF
I am a Resto Druid. I have 3000 (32%) Resil. There is also a Hunter at 4500+ Resil.
We're both experienced veterans in Arena. We don't expect nothing less than top20.

Preferably looking for a DK/Warlock to fill in the 3rd spot, any other classes are welcome just leave me a message in the mail box if you're interested. Peace.
Edited by Panov on 1/3/2012 3:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
45 games makes you an experienced veteran?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Obviously he is trolling, look at his gear. lmfao.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
And he's a druid trying to be resto.

Spec Boomkin, be successful in RBGs and Arena if you're good.
Spec Feral, be successful in Arena
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
UBF
the first 2 comments, you're both ignorant idiots. lol.
I just dinged this druid to 85 recently..

I had a warrior that was rank #1 in 2v2 and 3v3 at one point. Ive been in and out of arenas for years. Wow @ all the !@#$ing haters. seriously. Get a life.
Edited by Panov on 1/3/2012 3:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Maybe you should have told past you not to let future you gem pure mastery as a resto druid in pvp gear

LOL.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
UBF
English?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
dont gem mastery, pleb.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter

I had a warrior that was rank #1 in 2v2 and 3v3 at one point. Ive been in and out of arenas for years. Wow @ all the !@#$ing haters. seriously. Get a life.

so you are misleading people as most will assume your druid is an arena vet. if your #1, surely you know Resto Druid is bad atm?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
UBF
I'm not misleading anyone, I merely stated I am experienced in Arena. Sorry if people are getting the wrong impressions or mixed signals.

Just looking for good players, I don't care how !@#$ your gear is (skill > gear)
Reply Quote
3 Gnome Warrior

so you are misleading people as most will assume your druid is an arena vet. if your #1, surely you know Resto Druid is bad atm?

so what if resto druids are bad they can still do well in arena with certain comps
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter

so what if resto druids are bad they can still do well in arena with certain comps

only 4 active in top 100 and all with mages/priests. pretty much one comp.

nothing over 1800 with a resto druid and Hunter. even i done better than that with with an average lock and bad healers.
Edited by Sarasmashya on 1/3/2012 7:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
They still make resto druids?
Reply Quote
93 Human Death Knight
I had a warrior that was rank #1 in 2v2 and 3v3 at one point . . . (skill > gear)

And yet you want to take this 3s team of yours to top20 with no enchants and no profs. GL with that.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
go go resto druids
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
MDK
Maybe you should have told past you not to let future you gem pure mastery as a resto druid in pvp gear

LOL.

What the hell rofl
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Needs more PANOV
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
ROFL.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
01/03/2012 03:23 PMPosted by Panov

i also dinged my druid 85 recently
Edited by Recently on 1/7/2012 5:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
lord.
Edited by Peki on 1/7/2012 8:32 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]