[H] <House Forsaken> recruiting, 8/8 DS, 6/8H

85 Tauren Warrior
Established in 1996, House Forsaken started in the first year of real-time internet gaming. Since then, we have supported 38 game titles and have had thousands of members from all over the world. We are one of three horde guilds from the pre-release Archimonde guild list left standing and one of the most respected names on the server. Whether we are raiding or just being a casual guild, HF's resiliency is well known.

Now that that's out of the way, we're currently 8/8 10man DS, and looking to expand. The direction of that expansion will depend on the new raiders we add.

What are we looking for? Casual players are always welcome, but our interest lies in raiders. As was stated our current 10 man has cleared normal content, so we are either looking to add a couple more players to start running 25 mans or enough raiders to complete a second 10 man group. As a raider, you're expected to have current knowledge of your class, spec, gems, enchants, etc. Mature, non-drama inducing, and excited to raid members are welcome. We do have an age limit on members, so if you're still in grammar school... sorry.

When do we raid? Our current raiding is done two nights a week Tuesday and Wednesday starting at 7 to 11 pm server. A second ten man would have to determine the time, but i suspect it would be similar expectations.

What do we need (Class? Spec?) We are working on filling a second group or completing a larger group at this point, so all are welcome.

Final thoughts. House Forsaken is a gaming community. I joined as a member of the wow section, but found a home here. They have a presence is any multiplayer game that comes out. So if you're a gamer, it's a nice community to be a part of to have a group of people in every aspect of online gaming. Not that anyone gets sick of wow or it's going to die out anytime soon... Wonder if I can get banned for even mentioning it? It's a good group of people... I think you'll enjoy it too.

If interested please contact Skurryzwife, Eckoe, or Gileans (or any name starting with Gil in House Forsaken). Any member will be able to direct you to an officer.

APPLY AT www.houseforsaken.com
Edited by Gileans on 4/15/2012 7:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
We're still keeping an eye out for more people to fill a second ten man or round out a 25! If Beardrood or Gileans isn't around, you can catch me or Eckoe for more information as well. We will answer any questions we can, but we will also be directing you to our website to fill out an application. ^It's up thar :p
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Eh
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Buuuuuuumpsies
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
bump
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Looking for good people wanting to get 25 man raids going or at least more 10 man groups. Bunch of laid back easy going raider/pvp bacon lovers in hurr.
Edited by Caustìc on 1/26/2012 1:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
up
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
2/8 HM
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
3/8H last night. I imagine we're staying here as a guild even though so many have transferred off. The only thing that could change that would be a free character migration of sorts.

Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Even with a free character migration, I'm sure several of us would still stick around Archimonde for some ungodly reason. Possibly nostalgia. We'll be here! AAAAAAAAND we're still looking for some more good peoples!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Hagara downed last night, so now 4/8 Heroic.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Great job on heroic Hagara last night!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
5/8... 15% next week.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Grats to Smellmafinga who got his legendary daggers last night!

Come check out House Forsaken; we have bacon and bacon-related products!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Always a class act and good people

Free bump from Stormreaver
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
We mostly just roll around in the bacon grease to see if we can get a spark going from all the friction.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
6/8, only DW fights left.
Edited by Gileans on 4/15/2012 8:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Now on Bleeding Hollow... Farewell archimonde.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]