Mages with legendaries: Come get Server First

100 Blood Elf Priest
As of right now i am absolutely willing to give ANY mage with a legendary a chance to kill heroic spine with us, so long as they are willing to listen to me and the mages in our guild.

If participating on a server first, US top 15 level is something that interests you, keep on reading. Below i will discuss my expectations and what we have to offer.

As you folks may or may not know, as of right now Spine on hardmode is extremely demanding in terms of what sort of burst dps is required, and every kill on record has stacked arcane mages to make this work. Unfortunately, despite my guild having some of the best mages in the end game raiding community (just check the parses, multiple top 10 world parses from our mages across all fights in the last two instances) we only have four mages with Dragonwrath. Ideally i would like 2-3 more so we don't have to bring classes like warlocks, moonkin and hunters, because they're awful on spine. Or at least as many as we are presently bringing.

What i need from you:
1) A legendary. I want mages with legendaries. In absolutely exceptional cases, i would consider giving it a shot without one.
2) A knowledge of how to play arcane and hit cooldowns when told.
3) The ability to make very basic targetting macros (ie. /target burning tendons).
4) The ability to stand where told
5) The ability to stop DPS when told.
6) Constant availability from 7:30pm-1:30am on days that we raid for spine.

Simple, right?

What we have to offer:
1) You get a glimpse at what it's like raiding the end-game at a competitive level, and more specifically what it's like raiding with us.
2) A chance to be in what will be a US top 25 kill, possibly a top 10 if we pull our !@#$ together and get mages.
3) A chance to play alongside some extremely talented mages.
4) Possibly, if this goes well a chance to raid with us in the future and in 5.0 and Mists.

There are two ways we can go about doing this, the first of which would be the most obvious way, where you join our guild, raid some spines with us with the possibility of being promoted to applicant or raider eventually.

The latter, if you do not wish to leave the guild that gave you a legendary, is to simply come raid with us for a few weeks without leaving your guild. Essentially this will give you a shot at participating in something great, without severing ties with your friends and fellow raiders.

For any questions, or if you want to discuss the possibility of doing this in some other way, contact me on Sarkasmos, Sark, Sarkasmoslol, Sarkonious, Sarx, Sarkosis, Sarkoma, Sarkysark, SarkasmosJr or Sarkaneshot. If i am not on, most people in my guild will know how to contact me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
what is this US-Illidan
Reply Quote
01/04/2012 03:34 AMPosted by Sarkasmos
Sarkasmos, Sark, Sarkasmoslol, Sarkonious, Sarx, Sarkosis, Sarkoma, Sarkysark, SarkasmosJr or Sarkaneshot

What about Sarkasmose?!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
01/04/2012 11:37 AMPosted by Sariccz
cows drink their own milk?
only when really thirsty. btw what was typed after sark's book on that other thread??
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
01/04/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Jsz
what is this US-Illidan

i wish. If it was the talent pool might not be so dry.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Does http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/22589 count?

Legendaries don't seem very legendary when 7/7 mages in a group have one. Lame.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
can i come after i get my legendaries
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
01/04/2012 09:20 PMPosted by Jsz
can i come after i get my legendaries

i should hope we'd have killed spine by then.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Mages.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
cit is #1 mage usa.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Näncybotwin is an exception to the legendary rule, right?!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
01/06/2012 12:27 AMPosted by Artime
cit is #1 mage usa.

What more do you need? :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
01/06/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Pinkupo
cit is #1 mage usa.

What more do you need? :)

about 5 more of him so we can kill tendons on HM spine.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
^
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Mage
I say we the Mages should unite under no ones flag and take server 1st for ourselves because this fight was clearly made for class stacking.

edit: I need Splinx to come back begin our assault on the Melee again.
Edited by Lucky on 1/10/2012 8:08 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]