Skywall Dueling Contest

85 Human Rogue
In the interest of bringing some fun and competition to this server and a little smack talk, I've decided to attempt to host a dueling contest. Rules are simple 16 alliance duelers, 16 horde. Best of 5 matches, 500g buy in, winner of each faction takes the purse of 8k. The two faction winners face off to win a 2 month WoW gamecard provided by me. Matches will be drawn by pulling names from a hat. This will be taking place January 15th at 5pm server for the alliance duels and 7pm for the horde, after which we will have our cross faction duel off. All of this of course depends on if I can find enough people to put their money where their mouth is :). If you are interested in participating send an email to skywallduels@yahoo.com with your toon name and what faction you are. Good luck guys. Also another stipulation I forgot to add, only dps specs allowed, no blood dk's, prot warriors and pallies or healing specs.
Edited by Cadilacspilz on 1/4/2012 3:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
1v1 is broken, not sure what rogues even lose tonow that blood dk isnt gonna show up.. just do mirror duels, even though its a buncha RNG, its better then dueling something totally imbalanced
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
You're telling me you can't beat a bad rogue?
Edited by Cadilacspilz on 1/4/2012 1:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I'm just doing this for some fun, its not that serious I mean 500g is chump change these days really. Its just something to break the monotony of the game.
Reply Quote
didnt say i couldnt kill a bad rogue, not sure how u got that from what i said, i can beat a lot of players, but when it comes down to the end... its all about rogue. was a suggestion that sounded fair, do what u want but i doubt ull find enough ppl
Edited by Rufflez on 1/4/2012 7:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
In no way am I saying you can't, judging by your arena ratings you could probably beat most players on this server fairly easy 1v1, rogues included.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I was thinking about arranging something similar - and may do so in late Feb when doldrums kick in. More of a non equipment, only wear grey items type games etc- we'll see how this one goes - I've posted the link to this thread on guild forums if any of our dragonslayers are interested.

Any idea where the matches are going to be so we can observe if we want?

Thanks for the initiative!

Bunny
Reply Quote
I have been massacred by this rufflez character.
Got to watch out for that guy. Hes a beast! No lies!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I say one up this with birthday suit dueling.
Reply Quote
<3
Reply Quote
92 Orc Warrior
Rufflez is OP needs a nerf!!! Thats him not is warrior...
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Duels are cancelled was not enough interest, was a good try. I will be giving away the game card tonite in a different way.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]