[H] Devil's Bargain - 7/8 LFM

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hello,

I am a raid leader in Devil's Bargain recruiting for my 10 man raid group. Devil's Bargain is a 10 man raiding guild with multiple (currently 3) raid groups each having a different philosophy.

Progress: 7/8
Raid Days: Mon/Thurs
Times: 9pm to 11:30pm

We are looking for a few toons that can contribute immediately to the new content. We currently need a healer (pally preferred), a tank with a dps offspec (no DKs), and a ranged DPS (prefer Hunter).

While the raid groups are relatively independent, the guild provides the overall environment that we seek to maintain first and foremost. This environment is based on the goal of securing a mature, adult, social environment. A large number of our members are professionals with families and real life obligations that prevent hardcore play.

We are looking for adult, mature players that are looking to become a part of a guild that emphasizes the guild experience over individuals. We don't tolerate immaturity, excessive profanity, drama, epeens, attitudes, or martyrs. We want active players (even on a more casual schedule) that participate in the forums and guild chat that want to develop in game friendships as much as anything else. Many of us have been playing together since Vanilla.

If you are interested in finding a home, check us out and see if we are a good fit. If you are still interested, let's have a chat in vent. Feel free to look me up or send me a PM in our forums.

Guild Forums: http://www.devilsbargain-guild.com
Specific Information on my raid group: http://www.devilsbargain-guild.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=38
Edited by Ideus on 1/4/2012 1:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
bump for madness down.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We are now 8/8. With H Morchok going down soon.

We are now looking primarily for a Shadow Priest, an Ele/resto Shaman, and a Hunter. Basically, we need more ranged and a swing healer.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Bump for old friends - tho not sure who would still remember me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]