[A] 10m DS - Return of the Broom (5/8H)

100 Draenei Priest
Hello DI <3

Deathkin and I run a weekly 10man Dragon Soul raid, and looking for more to flesh out the group, and get started on Heroic modes ASAP!
( Currently 5/8H )

We are currently looking for the following classes, but if you are looking for a raid and are not one of the class/specs below, feel free to hit us up anyway!

*Death Knight - Tank
*Warlock
*Shaman DPS - Heal Offspec a Plus+++
*Druid DPS - Heal Offspec a Plus+++
*Tank - Feral/Warrior with DPS Offspecs. Our current times are: Tues-Thurs 6:30pm - 9:30pm [Server Time / PST] We raid 2 of those three nights every week.

Group Goals: Raid meta achievements / Heroic Modes completed. We are not aiming to be #1 on server, but we are aiming to get things done.

About us: A hodgepodge of friends + guildies, our main core is comprised of a group raiding 10mans together since Naxx. Since obtaining Plagued Proto-drakes in WotLK we've been progressing through content to collect mounts, achievement points, and just experience that bit of extra challenge in the game.

Please Note: Because we are interested in progressing through content, please be prepared for constructive criticism, and always keeping your gear/gems/enchants up to par. As long as you have a willingness to learn and do your best, you are always welcome to come trial out and become a part of our group!

We are also not a PAA-exclusive group, but a majority of us are Knights of Arcadia. If you are interested in learning more about the guild itself, or want to apply to join, please check out our guild website at www.knightsofarcadia.org to learn more about our members, events, and more!

Questions? Look for Deathkin / Nephthyz / Kinetica to learn more and get invited!

Thanks for taking a look at our recruitment notice <3 Spread the word to friends & family who may be looking for a group to connect and and progress with.
Edited by Nesi on 3/21/2012 7:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
No problem, I'll throw your name on the invites, so you're always aware of the raid times. =)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I can be available at those times.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Awesome Heejin, We'll probably follow up with you with some questions within the next week or so.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Woo! Heroic Morchok down!! :)

Looking for Holy Paladin / Resto Druid / Resto Sham! Would like to trial you out ASAP! Hit us up <3
Edited by Nesi on 1/15/2012 1:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Looking for Holy Paladin / Resto Druid / Resto Sham! Would like to trial you out ASAP! Hit us up <3
Edited by Nesi on 1/15/2012 6:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Come on we need a few more peeps MORE BROOM!!! ... and if i have stabbed you in the back *hordies* my bad
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Updated first post with updated classes we are looking for =)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Oh well maybe in another life! lol or when I get back from the desert!

Heya weirdos'
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Opening recruitment again :) Hit us up~
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
If you are a DK tank looking for a group, please speak with Deathkin ASAP!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Hagara down! 5/8 :)

If you are a Shaman DPS+Heals, Druid DPS+Heals, or Blood Death Knight, contact Deathkin please!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]