H<EMERGENCY> 2/8 H DS Recruiting Tank10M

85 Troll Rogue
EMERGENCY is a level 25 guild recruiting a healer for core 10M raid spot.

We raid Tues/Wed 6:30-9:00 server. Invites go out about 10 minutes before.

We are looking for people that show. Attendance has been an issue.

We are casual, yet still try to go through progression.Please contact in Game: Axiran, or Kenac (GM))

-We are also recruiting casual players that want the benefits of a level 25 guild and looking to play with good people.
Edited by Ariaxian on 4/3/2012 1:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
From Kenac:

On top of raiding recruiting we've also been pushing for just more recruiting in general. Alliance re-rolls, alts, PvPers... I'm pretty sure we have one person in the guild who's just an AH bot but he's harmless so it's all good. Ole <EMERGENCY> used to be a pretty kickin place but we lost the recruitment focus for awhile and people slowly came and went as people tend to do to the point that it got a little slow, and we're working to correct it now.

Raiding is looking good. We just started raiding in Cata and have progressed in each tier faster than in the previous tier despite being constantly plagued with attendance issues after each major content patch (doesn't it usually work the other way? what gives?) so we can focus on more of the little things now.

For anyone who is actually reading these posts I have something we're currently working on:

1) PvP. We have a lot of people who enjoy PvP in the guild but we don't have an officer who can commit the time to doing PvP specific recruiting and events. IF there happens to be a person or small group of people who would be interested in joining an established level 25 guild to help create/lead a PvP "division" of it get in contact with me and we can hash out some details. (Contact Kenac)

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'll lead your RBGs for legendaries
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
We are now recruiting a tank for Core Raiding Spot. Tues/Wed 6:30-9:00 pm server.

Prefer DK. Please contact me or Kenac in game.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Recruiting back open.

We currently need a Non-DK tank for progression 10M. We are 2/8 but the group knows how to do a few other H bosses, our main tank just has not shown and progression is hard with a pug.

We are all adults (18+) and have a fun time. Please whisper me or Kenac ingame.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Dont join this guild .. , Axiran is a horribad guildleader / Crybaby and cries about losing battleground , want to be on a losing guild join this one .
Reply Quote
88 Human Rogue
Lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]