[A] Valorous 8/8 Recruiting!

90 Human Rogue
Valorous is currently looking for a handful of select players to help bolster our roster for Dragon Soul heroic progression. Our raid times are Monday - Thursday 6:30-11:00 CST (server time)
These are our current needs:

Fire Mage
    Restoration Shaman
    Shadow Priest

If you are one of these classes and feel you have the ability to do well in progression content, have ventrilo and a mic (don't be afraid to use it) and want a fresh start in a fun guild that knows how to play serious, don't hesitate to talk to myself (Avvo), Alandrais, or Ambulance in game. Thanks and Happy Raiding!
Reply Quote
Hey avvo, My HDD was faulty had to rma it. Ill be back online in a week or so. Didn't have any other way to get a hold of you so hopefully you see this.
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
Avvo, did you know that you and Bybz have the same name irl? Also, the Jormunger is back this week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
HAI TINY

stoebz...i hyte u
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I'm coming back to Alex...

Who wants to touch me?

I SAID WHO WANTS TO !@#$ING TOUCH ME?!
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
02/02/2012 03:51 PMPosted by Spazs
Avvo, did you know that you and Bybz have the same name irl? Also, the Jormunger is back this week.

OMG STOEBZ!?
Why aren't we real id friends??
How are you?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
/bump for old guildies

~Goldy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]