We are recruiting for Mists of Pandaria.
We are looking for players that truly value their time invested raiding, players who are consistently growing week by week and want to clear content at a fast pace.
Chosen was born July 22, 2011 during Firelands with 18 players, it was an uphill battle to progress and at the same time build a solid 25m Roster. We still managed to finish 7/7 Heroic Firelands when it was relevant with a 10m Heroic Ragnaros kill.
Dragon Soul was the first tier we started and finished as a Guild. We reached every goal we set out for this tier, including reaching a Top US 100 25m spot.
We've set new goals for Mists of Pandaria and we aim to push and move through content at a much, much faster pace than we did during Dragon Soul progression while still maintaining our light 3 nights a week raiding schedule.
We have other Top US 3 night raiding guilds in our crossfires and we aim to become one of the best in the world within our weekly time invested raiding.
If this sounds like something you'd like to be part of, don't hesitate to app and get started with us. We'll be running trials until Mists of Pandaria comes out and polishing our roster until the day of release.
I look forward to your app,
Chosen's Raid Leader
• DPS Death Knight
• Balance Druid
• Shadow Priest
• Healers of all classes
• Exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current class needs.
What <Chosen> Brings to You:
• A raiding core that has been together for multiple years starting from the previous
expansion with players from multiple top 50 US guilds.
• An environment where performance is valued above all else.
• Like minded, progression oriented raiders.
What is Wanted from You:
• You should be, above all else, motivated to kill heroic bosses.
• Your attendance needs to be at least 90%. You will be an integral part of our raid group
and not recruited for the bench.
• Know your class. DPS: Always be able to put out the maximum amount of damage your
class/gear is capable of. Healers: If a fight calls for seven healers, be motivated to
attempt it with four or five.
• Quickly be able to understand new fight mechanics. This current tier of raiding introduces
mechanics that haven't been seen in previous tiers, your goal is to master them in the
least possible number of attempts.
• You must be able to receive constructive criticism. Everyone makes mistakes, what will
set you apart from other players is the ability to recognize a problem and be able to work
If you're interested in joining <Chosen> apply at www.chosennerzhul.com. Also contact us through realid at: email@example.com