[A] 8/8 DS HM | 7/7 FL HM 25m 3night LFM

90 Worgen Rogue
I was waiting for the random troll. No recruitment thread is complete without one.
Reply Quote
30 Blood Elf Paladin
01/26/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Isilmedae
I was waiting for the random troll. No recruitment thread is complete without one.

I m not trolling, I m only stating the facts. You guys should mention that you downed him in 10m and not 25, and then go on and boast that you are 25m guild. Facts are facts, get over it.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warrior
^ Jealous nerd.

Bump for ranged dps!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
01/26/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Valaa

I m not trolling, I m only stating the facts. You guys should mention that you downed him in 10m and not 25, and then go on and boast that you are 25m guild. Facts are facts, get over it.

Lol. Hi Vael. Thanks for the bumps.
Reply Quote
30 Blood Elf Paladin
01/27/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Kìlo

Lol. Hi Vael. Thanks for the bumps.

Silly kid, you know nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hey, thanks for free bumps. ^
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Recruiting Ranged DPSers & Healers.

Heroic Warmaster Kill inc.........
Edited by Beastyn on 1/29/2012 9:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Damn you patch!!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
WHAT?!?!?! KILO IS A GNOME NOW?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue

Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
If you want to join this guild, don't waste your time talking to Beastyn. I've seriously never met somebody in game as dismissive and tunnel-visioned.

He was just like this in Conquest, too, so elitism/scoreboard can't be the culprit considering how lackluster they were for tier after tier. Chosen is constantly, perpetually recruiting yet Beastyn is always ready and willing to crap on some unsuspecting soul who whispers him under the assumption that they're contacting a GM with some semblance of tact.

Word of advice, dude: If you expect to recruit people, you can start by learning remedial social skills. It's not going to be long before you have to mass server transfer just to find a new group of people you haven't burned bridges with who are oblivious enough to waste their time with you.

Despite your apparant self-deception, you're not the best ever. You're not even the best on one faction of one medium-pop server. So before using "u jelly" as your excuse for your shameful people skills, consider Incarnate players who actually manage to be the best on the server and display a bare minimum of social functionality (at least now that Stunns is gone).

(To the rest of you, grats on your progress. Kilo, I'm more than happy to give you as many thread bumps as I can possibly manage.)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
If you want to join this guild, don't waste your time talking to Beastyn. I've seriously never met somebody in game as dismissive and tunnel-visioned.

He was just like this in Conquest, too, so elitism/scoreboard can't be the culprit considering how lackluster they were for tier after tier. Chosen is constantly, perpetually recruiting yet Beastyn is always ready and willing to crap on some unsuspecting soul who whispers him under the assumption that they're contacting a GM with some semblance of tact.

Word of advice, dude: If you expect to recruit people, you can start by learning remedial social skills. It's not going to be long before you have to mass server transfer just to find a new group of people you haven't burned bridges with who are oblivious enough to waste their time with you.

Despite your apparant self-deception, you're not the best ever. You're not even the best on one faction of one medium-pop server. So before using "u jelly" as your excuse for your shameful people skills, consider Incarnate players who actually manage to be the best on the server and display a bare minimum of social functionality (at least now that Stunns is gone).

(To the rest of you, grats on your progress. Kilo, I'm more than happy to give you as many thread bumps as I can possibly manage.)

Hello Bridgetjones (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nerzhul/Bridgetjones/advanced)

Next time you are going to talk, just do it on your main character.

We actually do an excellent job at recruiting, we've recruited multiple players with legendaries and many players from top us guilds. The reason I was dismissive with you when you tried to join us is because you are pretty much terrible and I don't waste my time with scrubs.

I remember when you asked me "What should I do?" with regards to joining Chosen and my response was "You should stay in Carnage and Learn to Recruit Better". I was being honest and even helpful, that is exactly the guild you should be in and I'm glad you're following the advice.

I see you kinda tried to compare us to Incarnate but we don't compare ourselves to them. We compare ourselves to other 3 nights a week raiding guilds in the US and we are quite happy with our progression in comparison to those guilds.

And yes we are always recruiting and is not because we "need" players but because we seek for players that value performing to 100% of their potential but you wouldn't know anything about that, I'm sure in Carnage you are most likely part of the problem rather than the solution.

Keep working on your recruiting skills and good luck with Heroic Morchok,

-Beastyn

Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
I wanted to apply as dps and was told (essentially) to try again when I had a legendary. But I think your story pretty much proves that it's not so uncommon for you to be dismissive and insulting.

Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Ok guy. You know our guild so well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Whoever that is behind your lvl 1 alt, we try and recruit the best possible option. So say we're recruiting ranged dps (which we are lol), I tend to look for casters with legendaries who can carry their weight in raid. Unless there's that outstanding caster w/ out a legendary and has logs/known reputation of being "good", then that person would probably be given a chance/trialed.

I'm sorry you took Beastyn's response personal and attempted to troll our realm recruitment thread. You're probably one of those casual/carebear player's who get their average/sub-par applications denied by guilds who want to progress in WoW raiding.

Good luck on HM Morchok, I'm sure the 5% de-buff will help a lot.
Edited by Kìlo on 2/2/2012 12:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
The funny part is that neither of you guys has actually said I'm wrong. I was expecting something like "Nah, he's a great guy!" Instead it's just deflect, derail, deflect, derail, umad, deflect, scoreboard, derail.

But if you said he's a nice guy everyone would just laugh. In his own story he told that girl that asked how to join that she's bad and now he's calling her a terrible scrub.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
With the amount of complaints you have just in this thread. I'm glad Beastyn told you to stay in your guild. I don't want your drama + Rimefang.... (jk Rime <3 )
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
My name is Rimefang and I endorse this message: Get yourself eff'd Fifty...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]