(H) Warlock LF Raid Guild

85 Goblin Warlock
Hi i have recently come back from a years break i pretty much baught cata got to 85 then stopped playing. But before that i was raiding for quite a while throughout BC and WOTLK and am currently looking at getting back into raiding in Cata.
My Gear still has abit more work to do Ench's and upgrades to be had but am currently working on that through heroics Valor/Justice Points. I used to raid 4-5 Nights a week Back in BC And WoTLK and am looking at cutting it down to around 3 So i will have no problem commiting to raid times.

Will reply either here or in game for more info :-).
Edited by Kyze on 1/5/2012 4:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
<Decimate> is a 25man progression raiding guild on Dath'Remar.

Guild Structure
<Decimate> is Raiding Guild, and the core function of <Decimate> is progression raiding, made up of players who are commited to skillful raiding, who can be prepared for their raids in both equipment and knowledge.

Our Mission
<Decimate> has the goal of wanting to be a successful raiding guild, where EVERY guildie works hard to bring out the best that they can achieve. We want to push the limits of what we are presently capable of, without the frustration of having to repeat the same mistakes over and over because other people are failing. We require people who are dedicated towards progression, who are prepared to do what is required to achieve our goal of progression.

Raid times (Server time)

Monday : 8pm-11pm (ST)
Tuesday : 8pm-11pm (ST)
Wednesday : 8pm-11pm (ST)
Sunday : 8pm-11pm (ST)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]