I miss Wintergrasp.

90 Human Warlock
Did a few yesterday against 3-4 people, and it was a ton of fun. Would anyone be intrested in helping me set up a larger scale WG?
Edited by Darkotas on 1/5/2012 8:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Warrior
Every time I queue Wintergrasp, it's the same 85 ally's in greens.

With 0 horde other than myself.

I wonder why...
Reply Quote
U can do WG at lvl 60?
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I do WG nearly every day. Mostly, I am by myself. I really do not pay attention to what fellow alliance are wearing. I geared up as I went along (still gearing up, actually), so I might have been wearing greens once upon a time. I would not mind doing a larger scale version...I am new to WoW and was not here when and if this place was populated. I always wondered what it would be like in WG with as many as I see in some of the TB I go to (but then again, I have been in a 3 vs 0 TB before as well during dead hours).

Unfortunately, my guild is dead, our leader is playing SWTOR and I am not sure any of them PvPed when they were active...so, I cannot bring anyone with me.

edit-Speaking of gear, I did not log off in my PvP set, for what it is worth...and I do not know how to switch remotely or if that is even possible, for those left puzzled by my gear remarks above.
Edited by Liamboru on 1/20/2012 5:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I was here when WG was current, but I was lvl 50 or so. I never got to see a large scale one, but if Blizzard ever decides to rescale or instance it I would not complain.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Blizz should make a lvl 85 ver WG, was a great battle, much better than TB
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Good old days.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]