[H] <Akai Soubi> is NOT currently recruiting!

100 Orc Shaman
Warmaster to 4m =-D
Tough fight, to be sure, but I feel like if we can cleanly transition to p2 and get goriona down, we'll get him next week. Of course, therein lies the challenge =p
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Yeah, it seems like we have most aspects of this fight 'down', at least well enough to kill the boss, with the one exception:
How do you handle it when there's fire in the front and right on the p2 transition? Is there a way to prevent it or survive it? Damned if I know! I've asked a lot of people, and the consensus seems to be "random fire is random", grr!
Anywho, bump for ongoing need for oooone more ranged dps, especially a lock or spriest would be good.
Edited by Azshios on 2/19/2012 2:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Bump for heroic warmaster down =-)
Bloodlusting on the transition to get goriona down sooner helps. It lets you take that time when there's fire in the front-right and you still need to be there, and it makes that time shorter. still pretty unpleasant, I don't know if there's a better answer, but it worked for us =D
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Bump! Starting serious attempts in on heroic spine. I enjoy the fight (for now, haha). Very little randomness, not very frantic pace for most of it, but a ton of damage and healing that has to get done, and huge burst periods for each.

I just wish you didn't have to dispel at such terrible times ><

Speaking of which, bump for a cloth dps! Must enjoy long walks in the beach, meet our applicant guidelines outlined on our website, and drowning in corrupted blood. Or just the middle one, whatever.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I said there's not a huge random element, and I suppose I standby that, but I *am* starting to see how much the difficulty can swing if your tanks get blood corruption earth. Love me some damage reduction on tanks!

We were trying to actively soak up bloods, but I'm starting to think that might be excessive, especially with the nerfs rolling out. By simply not trying to avoid soaking them, you wind up with quite a few stacks getting rolled away anyway, and that might well be enough. Burst is... stronger than I had initially anticipated. Especially once you start to get up there in the degradation stack, /shudder.

High hopes for this week, though =-)

Bump for ongoing need for another caster dps!
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
Bump for heroic spine down!

PS: Beat you to it, Az!
Edited by Tremur on 2/29/2012 10:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Spine down! =-D
Next up: MADNESS of Deathwing.
Should be np, right?
Right?

/cower
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Gratz. Hey think of the plus side. Deathwing is easier then Spine.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I've heard that's true of 25 man, but I've also heard its not true of 10. I should check that!
Napkin math from wowprogress time!
It seems 85% of guilds that have killed spine on 25 have killed madness on 25, but only 50% of guilds that have killed spine on 10 have killed madness on 10.

Of course by comparison, 60% of 25s that have killed warmaster have killed spine, with 40% of 10s that have killed warmaster have killed spine.

So I guess spine might still be tougher than madness even on 10s, but probably not by as extreme a gap as on 25s, aye?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Well, got some great work in on madness! Fun fight so far, although I can see the first few platforms getting pretty tedious =p.

Its interesting to learn the nuance of the timing. Its all pretty reliable, but different platforms have slightly different sequences of events, and it takes a bit of getting used to.

Also, damn, the dps check is still pretty tight. Not H rag tight, but up there!

Also, damn, without alexstrazsa's health buff, people just *fold*, good thing we have a healer much better than me! =p

We made it to the fourth platform though... next week the real challenge begins.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
01/05/2012 04:54 PMPosted by Tweaked
Kinda sad that you guys are a 10 man guild now. Best of luck to ya.

Shutup tweaked
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Well, that seemed uncalled for =p
Besides, we've been doing pretty great overall lately, maybe its because he wished us the best of all the luck!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Well, that seemed uncalled for =p
Besides, we've been doing pretty great overall lately, maybe its because he wished us the best of all the luck!

Yeah, not sure where that came from. One of the few times that I'm actually nice and some random person I don't know has to hate. GL on madness.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Thanks!
There's plenty left to work on, but I'm pleased with our progress so far =)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Not our best week ever this week, alas.
And on that note, which is perhaps one of the worst to segue into this, haha:
Bump for ongoing need for a ranged dps!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I got this boomkin? He's sexy and I'll be 8/8h next week on Tuesday most likely :-P
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Moonkin are generally sexy, to be sure, what with their adorable tails and all. Plus mad dance skillz!
GL on 8/8, sounds like a good time =-D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
The guilds done it twice now. Cause I was a nooblet there. They are letting the people that were there longer it first and rotate and go from there after that on loot plus doing an achievement run woot.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
It sucks a little bit almost. We only raid for like 5 hours a week now.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
03/15/2012 03:23 PMPosted by Khaaos
It sucks a little bit almost. We only raid for like 5 hours a week now.

/gquit
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]