LFM for Rated Battlegrounds - Mon and Fri 8pm

85 Human Death Knight
Natural Affinity is looking for PvPers to fill the ranks of our second RBG team that runs 8pm Mon and Fri each week. We are currently looking for Melee and Ranged DPS and Healers. We don't require players to change guilds to run with us. Just show up, be prepared, be skilled and have a good attitude.

As a little history, we started running last season as we had run off from our first RBG run by Ez and Kaiden. We consistently run in the 1600 to 1700 range but have been as high as 1800 for MMR. The only thing holding us back is getting a consistent group of players.

So if you're interested feel free to drop a line here or ingame to Frenshurgen, Maristy or Dillion. As well, you can visit Natural Affinity on the web at na.shivtr.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Sign Altyera up for Monday nights.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
id be down..
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I've added both of you to the invite. Let me know if you have any questions. Still looking for more!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
bump for Friday's RBG

start time is 8PM
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Can I follw Altyera around and just steal the kills? :P I have this button called flash heal but still havent figured it out yet.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Tried looking you guys up last Friday about 8:15ish but no one was on. I will be on again tonight about the same time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]