Topic New Guild is Recruiting
Edited by Caynine on 1/5/12 1:03 PM (PST)
A few of us from a raiding guild on another server have come to Vashj to run a casual guild called <Worgen Freeman> (no, we don't think we're that clever, we just get a kick out of it). The guild core is very experienced but has no interest in playing hardcore (at least for now). Most of us are about to start Grad school and we don't have the time to raid, but we do want to keep playing casually, especially at night and on the weekends.
We've created a friendly guild environment and picked up a lot of new players in the past week or two. It seems that the "New Player" tag on the server doesn't lie, and many of our new guildmates are relatively new to the game.
We are looking for good people first and foremost. We don't care if you're highly skilled, and we don't care if you have raid experience. We DO care if you're happy and involved. Our first round is hitting 85 this week, and we'll be running dungeons to gear for heroics and continuing to gear our lower levels.
This is a great guild for you if:
- you're an experienced player looking for a fresh start in a friendly environment
- you're new to the game and want a place to learn from experienced members without any pressure
- you're leveling up and you'd like access to a guild bank and guild members to do dungeons with (nearly half our guild is a healer or a tank)
- you've just hit 85 (or will soon) and would like to group with experienced players and bypass long que times
- you're sick of your current guild and want to make new friends and group with friendly people
- you'd like an opportunity to be an officer. We're a brand new guild, and if you're willing to be patient and help build the guild for a few months, you could work your way into an officer position relatively easily.
This is not the guild for you if:
- you want to raid RIGHT NOW
- you don't have a sense of humor
- you're a jerk
If you're interested in joining, please message me (Caynine) in game or send me a mail.