Requiem DS/FL Handmaiden/Firehawk Sales!

90 Human Paladin
Requiem is selling runs through Heroic Dragon Soul and Heroic Firelands. All runs take place on Sunday between 7 CST and 11 CST. Requiem has an established history of selling runs successfully and many of our customers have left testimonials in this thread about their experience(s) running with our guild.

All buyers are encouraged to join us on Skype to enjoy the social aspect of raiding. Shadowpope will be streaming our raids at http://www.justin.tv/wbrown999.

All purchases require a 20% deposit at the time of scheduling to reserve a run. Please note we don't accept credit, promises to pay, IOUs, or other forms of post-payment.

Dragon Soul Runs (T13):
Dragon Soul clear w/ Savior of Azeroth title, Life-Binder's Handmaiden, and loot - 135k.
Experiment 12-B, Reins of the Blazing Drake are excluded from the loot available during the clear due to rarity.

Availability
August 26th @ 9pm - Reserved.
September 2nd @ 8pm - Reserved.
September 9th @ 8pm - Reserved.
September 16th @ 8pm - Reserved.
September 23rd @ 8pm

Our Dragon Soul clears typically take place after we have cleared Firelands. This is between 8 CST and 8:30 CST. Each boss takes our raid group approximately 10-15 minutes depending on the amount of trash.

Firelands Runs (T12):
Firelands clear w/ Firelord title, Smoldering Egg of Millagazor, and loot -- 150k.
(The Flametalon of Alysrazor will not be included in the loot from the Firelands run.)

Availability
August 26th (Run 1) - Reserved.
August 26th (Run 2) - Reserved.
September 2nd (Run 1) - Reserved.
September 2nd (Run 2) - Reserved.
September 9th (Run 1)
September 9th (Run 2) - Reserved.
September 16th (Run 1) - Reserved.
September 16th (Run 2) - Reserved.
September 23rd (Run 1)
September 23rd (Run 2)

Our Firelands clears typically take place at the beginning of our raid night.

Contact information:
Interested buyers should contact one of Requiem's raiders for more information or to put down a deposit. Shadowpope or Modhne are the best people to get in touch with. You can also e-mail us for information at requiemdssales@gmail.com.
Edited by Modhne on 9/12/2012 7:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Almost tempted to hop over for a week - Would Siphons for Staff be available for the entire run as well?

/facepalm would need to confirm that I don't lose quest progress for the staff first.
Edited by Soulia on 1/6/2012 12:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I believe we won't have anyone on the siphon quest at the time, however you should do more research before losing that progress.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Soulia, when you faction swap, your quest logs get wiped. Since the souls aren't an item. they get wiped as well. You could wrestle with a GM in order to get them back, but that seems risky.

If you are really serious about it, I would whisper a GM in-game and see what they could do if you were to lose your souls. Odds are they will give you some cookie-cutter response saying they don't know :/ Hope that helps
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Hey, yea I've done some reading up on it on various forums and yes quests get wiped on all race, faction, server changes.

Sending a ticket to GM won't help - there's been a strict standing policy of GM not getting involved/assisting on issues with the legendary staff questline.

Either way you might hear from me soon regarding this anyways.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Greetings, regarding the mount price, do you accept counteroffers or is that set in stone?

If so, I might be interested in procuring it for my DK and Mage.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's pretty set in stone. There may be a few exceptions, but we're probably not going to drop the price for a single buyer without good reason and it will be a on a case by case basis.

At the moment I have buyers for the WoW weeks starting January 10th and January 17th.

Lastly, I am editing the original post to note that we will not be including the Flametalon of Alysrazor mount as it is a rare drop.
Edited by Modhne on 1/7/2012 1:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Hey modhne, I sent you an in-game mail regarding buying one of these runs from you, whenever u get a chance I'd like to discuss setting up a run for this, preferably the sooner the better ^_^

I can be contacted via in-game mail to the alt I sent u the msg on, or this toon =)

Thank you for ur time and best of luck adventuring ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I sent you an in-game mail. I was out of of town for the weekend so I apologize for the slow response. I also do not have any slots available to make a horde toon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just completed first successful run to Stratusfire on Horde side. Run would have happened Sunday but due to wonderful Firelands bugs, Rhoylith didn't want to play with us.

Have the next two weeks lined up, but any week after that you could be riding your own laser hawk around for the low low price of 200k!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Indeed! Just finished this run with Requiem, did have a bit of a hiccup cause of the Rhyolith goin friendly but that was beyond anyones control and they immediately set up a new time and did their best to accommodate my own guilds raid times! Sexy title, sexy mount, They were wonderfully professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and this run was very fun! If anyone is considering purchasing this run from Requiem, I >highly< recommend it =)
Sincerely,
Extremely Satisfied Customer
Edited by Stratusfire on 1/24/2012 6:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
TG
Blacklisted him!

It's a shame you had to waste a lockout.

Anyway, just to be clear H.Sulfurus, H.VPLC (assuming they drop) are up for grabs now?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
do u sell for 7/7 clear without the mount for the legendary items (eternal to essenses)?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah, it's a shame we had to waste last week due to two no-shows from the same guy. So we're going to start charging a fee up front to encourage people to not walk out. Also, trade chat seems to get pretty lively when I drop the price hoping to get a sale within the next 5-10 minutes.

Every item is up for grabs on H Ragnaros now. Let it be known that we have never seen a Sulfuras drop.

Scherry, we currently have someone collecting the Embers in our raid but the other items are up for grabs for now. Unless this was combined with someone doing the full 7/7, I don't see my group having much interest.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
how much is it for the full run without the mount ? i wouldnt mind waiting til he got all the embers he needed
if i grab the mount as well, can i get a discount for the next 7/7 run without the mount ?
also, is it done in 10m or 25m ?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
TG
/popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Are you looking for a weekly clear of Heroic FL for a set price? The only time we clear Firelands is when we have a buyer as we don't have any use for clearing the instance.

I would say 60k for a 6/7 H FL clear. We wouldn't do 7/7 because the mount and title are a package deal as all 12 of our raiders have the mount.

Once we get DS down to a one night clear, I expect we will expand on the selection of items we are willing to sell.
Reply Quote
60 Draenei Shaman
I'd be interested in coming this week to buy the siphons - is this a 10m or 25m run?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Had second successful run. We aren't looking to sell these things if there isn't a mount involved.

Looking for a full run buyer for next week still!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]