Requiem DS/FL Handmaiden/Firehawk Sales!

85 Human Paladin
Well how exactly do I know your legit. Cause posts usually get reported when the person selling scams them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
If you really have doubts, ask some of our previous customers! I believe most of them have posted words on gratitude somewhere or another in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thanks for the Firelands run Requiem. Your team was very fast and skilled at the run, i'm envious of the level of co-operation and talent behind you guys. Good luck with your new Deathwing business!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
When is your next available run?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Contacted the e-mail listed!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Good news everyone! We currently have Yorsahj and Morchok available for purchase next week!
Cleared 7/7 H FL and 6/8 H DS with a person we were carrying in the group for each and killed all t12/t13 content in under 4 hours.
Edited by Modhne on 3/8/2012 8:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Thanks for the Run. -Alex
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Any buyer of the Firelord title who can out-joke Shadowpope in a duel of jokes will receive a 5k discount on their purchase.

This is applicable to the 200k and 50k runs that we offer. Requiem members not partaking in the joke dueling will be the judges of this contest. Ties go to Shadowpope.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
03/04/2012 03:40 PMPosted by Aothucar
Well how exactly do I know your legit. Cause posts usually get reported when the person selling scams them.

Well I am late to the party, as this post was made early last week, but they are legit.

I did not purchase a run, but I have been on this server for a long time, since 2007, with no subscription stoppages. The guild has been around for a number of years, often top guild, and I have never heard of any drama or bull!@#$ associated with them. I would say that Requiem have a very good reputation on this server and it's been in the making for quite some time.

Just wanted to add that to this thread, as I can understand thinking "Not sure if want" when you see Ol' Biohazard, but that is not why this was reported.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Any buyer of the Firelord title who can out-joke Shadowpope in a duel of jokes will receive a 5k discount on their purchase.

This is applicable to the 200k and 50k runs that we offer. Requiem members not partaking in the joke dueling will be the judges of this contest. Ties go to Shadowpope.

I did not agree to this, but pride says I should participate.

Well I am late to the party, as this post was made early last week, but they are legit.

I did not purchase a run, but I have been on this server for a long time, since 2007, with no subscription stoppages. The guild has been around for a number of years, often top guild, and I have never heard of any drama or bull!@#$ associated with them. I would say that Requiem have a very good reputation on this server and it's been in the making for quite some time.

Thanks a lot. I think we have had more than enough people that have made successful purchases to prove we are legit, but it is always nice for someone to have your back :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Have Firelord title, loot from Morchok, Zon'ozz, Hagara, Ultraxion, and Blackhorn available this week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Buyer from this week backed out on Tuesday and I've been so busy that I haven't remembered to bump this until now.

Best method of contact is the e-mail listed in the main thread, but I will respond to inquiries via in-game mail.

Looking for buyer for Sunday, April 1st and possibly willing to negotiate price for such short notice.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Please note: Modhne does not believe in April Fool's Day and still takes things seriously that day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I took our Morchok wipe very seriously this week when the raid trolled me and all died to black blood. There was much yelling and screaming.

Added the Conqueror chest token and Protector leg tokens this week. Have all DS bosses available except Yor'sahj at the moment.

Looking for a buyer for Sunday.
Edited by Modhne on 4/2/2012 8:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Run was allright
Edited by Nytelord on 7/19/2012 3:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
04/15/2012 06:58 PMPosted by Nytelord
Thanks for the run, Love my firehawk!

Yep, and it does go very nicely with Disgusting Oozeling
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]