<Exile> Selling Heroic Rag/Heroic Deathwing!

87 Goblin Warrior
I heard we were selling things and stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Start selling my shaman gear, kthx.
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Warrior
Full heroic gear carry clear, put me on follow and go run around your house screaming AMG I LOVE MURKK...1 million gold. Deal? For an extra 20k we will even nerd scream for you like it's a world first kill on every boss. Even more of a deal?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
would it be any cheeper to buy just a heroic rag kill,mount?
Reply Quote
Individual achievements 15k? cool! Ill take glory of the cataclysm raider ill even pay u 16k.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
04/03/2012 02:19 PMPosted by Chesire
Individual achievements 15k? cool! Ill take glory of the cataclysm raider ill even pay u 16k.

I c wut u did thar
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
I talked to tuskington (the toon that is on the Fenris server) and he said I need to check how long the list is for the H Rag and mount kill wait list is. Thank you for your time
Mize
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Mmm brownies!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I talked to tuskington (the toon that is on the Fenris server) and he said I need to check how long the list is for the H Rag and mount kill wait list is. Thank you for your time
Mize

We have an opening on Thursday 12th and Sunday 15th. Let us know which works, you can contact me through my bnet or log on and talk to us. Itwontblendfood@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
We have openings! Let us know if you would like to purchase a mount!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Negamith is best mage!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/12/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Tombravager
Negamith is best mage!

I completely agree!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
SOS
hey Myrrk whats the best price you can do for a full clear atm ? im not fussed on the mount i just want him dead as ive put in about 260 ish wipes on him and no kill.
I quit wow as SWTOR came out and a week or 2 after that my guild took him down :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Murkk's easy. I'm sure he'll take it easy on you :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
What is a murkk
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]