Wanted 8pm raiding guild

85 Draenei Priest
Hello,

I recently took a long break from WoW due to School and Work. Blizzard sparked a renewed interest after watching this years Blizzcon and now I'm back. I got my healer up to 376 I lvl and been participating in Looking For Raid. While LFR is nice i miss the collaboration or a true die hard raiding team. A team that looks forward to progression and the up's and downs that come with learn the mechanics.

I've always been a healer in one form of fashion. My old main used to be a Holy Paladin named Redeemus. I always did like healing the tank and spot healing the raid however, after four long years I needed a change of pace. Thus, I rolled a Holy Priest right before Wrath launched and I stuck with him since. The priest is just much more versatile and has more to choose from to make sure the raid doesn't miss a beat.

At the moment thanks to LFR I would like to rejoin a progression raiding guild and I am willing to transfer to any server to help that raiding team be that much more stronger. I am looking for a guild that raids late night and or on the weekends. Raid times will have to start at 930 MST and go until whenever.

if you are in need of a Holy Priest that does his homework comes to raid prepared and be willing to stay on till content cleared then i am your healer. With most progression guilds im sure I'll have to fill out an application and that's fine just be sure to either leave a contact name what server you are on and what times you'll be on. If you have a website please feel free to post it in here and Ill apply promptly. thank you for taking the time in reading this thread and hope to see you soon.

Jesthealz Alliance US Draenor
~Happy Hunting
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Jesthealz:
Hi there, and welcome back to WoW. I am the leader of Anxiety's team 2, team awsome-sauce. We are currently 8/8 Dragon Soul, and 1/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. We are looking for people to join our bench, in case we have people missing. We also do very well at working our bench into normal mode fights. We do currently have a holy priest, but another would be fine...or discipline priest...or whatever really.
We raid Thurs and Sun nights from 7:45pm to 11:00 server time. We are part of Anxiety, which is an awesome guild. We are top five on the server. Our team one has 5/8 done on heroic DS. Anyhow, I would like the to speak with you in game if I could, see if you could fit in with us...and likewise.
Happy Hunting to you as well!
Iista
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]