Good Tol Barad lately. Thank you all.

85 Goblin Priest
Really enjoying TB lately thanks to some good efforts from Horde and Alliance alike. It's been fun stuff. It's been so fun that I'm gotten into the spirit, ordered a little something special, and plan on man-scaping a Horde symbol just above my bing-bang-walla-walla-ding-dong tonight using 150 vermillion colored, self-adhesive crystals.

[NSFW] http://www.vajazzling.com/ [NSFW]

I've been asked to "snap a %@@!ey" but my phone only takes 3.2 Megapixel images and I don't see how that would do it any justice. Anyway, big thanks to all the folks who have made TB so entertaining this last week or so.

Llane's Tol Barad anthem:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E6ljLSOkbY

There is simply no way you can't get amped PVP'ing to that.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
We've been having a lot of fun in Tol'Barad ourselves and we're not PvP oriented. It's nice to see familiar names on both sides.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Just wait. Llane PvP is going to get quite a bit more interesting in the next few weeks.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
So Telikose(Prot Paladin) decided to go to ICG by herself last night at the start of Tol Barad. Bad idea since we were defending. Teli versus the entire Alliance raid was a poor choice on her part. Eventually a trickle of Horde ended up arriving, Teli lived, and we took ICG. Color me impressed.

All I could think of was, "wow...the balls on this girl." Then I couldn't help but feel bad for implying that courage, selflessness, HAVING THE HEART OF A CHAMPION, is somehow a male attribute. To rectify my obvious misogyny I present to you a list of alternate descriptors for "having balls", "making a sack play", or "putting your #%@@ on the table".

1. "Gyne-normous play"
2. "The ovaries on this woman..."
3. "That kill was rated XX"(chromosome humor, count it)
4. "Unknown to them her nurturing instincts have been replaced with a THIRST FOR BLOOD AND AN INSATIABLE WILL TO WIN!"
5. "Wow, she cervix'd(served) up some serious damage."
6. "She doesn't carry a watch because she's clocking everyone in here!"

Yeah, I got nothing.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I was going to come but I was down to 4 seafood feasts with a raid that night so I spent my pre-raid time fishing up fathom eels.

I don't mind if you say, "That was a ballsy move," but i don't know if she would have objected. Dutch, sweetie, simply saying, "Man, that was a damn good job" works for any gender. Considering 95% of what we hear in Tol'B is how our particular faction "suckzors" (must be the technical term), a congratulations is bound to be appreciated.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
[...]a congratulations is bound to be appreciated.

Keep it simple, keep it sincere? I like it.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I always love a good game of Tol Barad. Just glad the winning is a lot more even than it was for Wintergrasp lol.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/22/2012 08:11 AMPosted by Snàgglepuss
I always love a good game of Tol Barad. Just glad the winning is a lot more even than it was for Wintergrasp lol.

Even numbers helps. Last time I looked Llane was around 61% Alliance - 39% Horde. Not a huge difference but you definitely end up working harder for a World PVP win if/when it breaks out.

Kudos to Alliance for dominating TB this weekend. It seemed like the only time Horde had a really good chance to take/hold it was at odd hours. Full 40vs40? Alliance made a great effort and out hustled us to control the zone.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Dutchie! Sweetheart! We must stop meeting like that.

That was an awesome Tol'B even though we lost.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/30/2012 09:51 PMPosted by Gimmlette

I was getting straight up abused. Honestly, I don't I've had my !@# beat down like that in weeks.

...then the queue for TB popped and Telikose quit humiliating me in Vent.

01/30/2012 09:51 PMPosted by Gimmlette

Raid chat on the Horde side was ridiculous. Nothing ratchets up the fun like 115k HP PVE geared players crying because they want the weekly quest finished before mom makes them log off for the night.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

But you'd break his lil' heart.......

TB was fun, nothing like wishing you could kill your own faction :)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter

But you'd break his lil' heart.......

He has a heart? I usually aim for the spleen. Anything higher and it's out of range.

TB was fun, nothing like wishing you could kill your own faction :)

Happens a lot, doesn't it?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
i own tb
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
02/22/2012 11:41 AMPosted by Asapmatty
i own tb

* facepalms rlly hard*
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/22/2012 11:41 AMPosted by Asapmatty
i own tb

I must firmly disagree.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Thingtoo/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Saintsisald/simple

They're the champions Llane needs. Silent guardians. Watchful protectors.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Dutchie! Sweetheart! It wasn't personal, but there you were and you were attacking my personal healer and well..........
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Words.

I'm still looking for my kidneys. I think a Multi-Shot punched them both out of my back.

=- (
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Words.

I'm still looking for my kidneys. I think a Multi-Shot punched them both out of my back.

=- (

Wasn't me then. I never use mult in Tol'B. I don't want Lohnar, or, I think it's Dulb, or Telikose to know I'm there beyond your dying gasps and frantic typing, "Gimm got me!"
Reply Quote
Tol Barad sucks.
Edited by Amypond on 2/26/2013 12:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
i own tb
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]