Good Tol Barad lately. Thank you all.

100 Dwarf Hunter
<-------- at TelikoseShe started it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/31/2012 12:31 PMPosted by Gimmlette
Waffles > Pancakes.

If, however, you are making them, Telikose, then I'll bring my fork and sliced strawberries.

Debate would imply there is a possible flaw in my opinion, of which there is not :)

Waffles do take a bit more dedication, but the result is oh so worth it... pockets of perfection I tell you.... perfection wrapped in a silky layer of maple and sweet cream butter.

(Honestly I haven't had a waffle in a really long time...so there may be a bit of rose color to my memories)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Nice to know your position doesn't waffle.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/31/2012 09:38 PMPosted by Gimmlette
Nice to know your position doesn't waffle.

http://instantrimshot.com/classic/?sound=rimshot
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Dutchey, I miss pvping on my pally, but I dont think anyone really pvp's in that guild anymore, and Rom doesnt hardly play anymore. Just 6K more rep and I might transfer her to alliance side and we can have healing duels :)

Miss all you guys:(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Hi Gimmlette. I've seen you in TB lately. Always prioritizing your death above the rest. Hopefully they have been spectacular.

Also, TB has really sucked lately.
Edited by Chronophage on 4/3/2012 3:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/03/2012 03:45 PMPosted by Chronophage
Also, TB has really sucked lately.

If Horde wants to win, it can. I've seen a sad trend lately where every jackass who has won a TB thinks they are William !@#$ing-Tecumseh Sherman. They think it's cool to bark in /raid chat. They think it's cool to chide the people who are actually doing the heavy lifting all while they are shockingly uninformed...

http://s163696184.onlinehome.us/images/loltb.png

If Horde wants to win TB...every...single...time then just take a deep breath, exhale slowly, listen to Quicksliver, and collect free gear/Honor Points. Yes, it is literally that simple.

Try hard
Have fun
Collect shinies
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
04/05/2012 03:53 AMPosted by Dutchie
listen to Quicksliver,

No no no. Do NOT listen to Quicksilver, ever. He is not nice. He took one of my kidneys and my wallet. He can have the kidney but I demand the return of my Bruuk's Corner Frequent Drinker card. I am very close to another free keg.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
To whom it may concern,
Since the actions of individuals are a reflection of the group I have taken it upon myself to explain, add context to, and apologize for an episode that transpired in Tol Barad recently. During a more vigorous defense of Tol Barad Telikose managed to kill an Alliance with her "Prot dps"(quotations denoting the dubious nature of dps coming from a Prot spec). Upon seeing her foe vanquished she put, "BLAM...YOU ALL GET A TASTE OF THE !@#$% PUDDIN'" into the Raid channel. Obviously this was poor sportsmanship.

I mentioned adding context to the aforementioned event. Well, Teli has anger issues that stem from very real stimuli found in the game and those were contributing factors to her outburst. If you have not noticed Telikose's Blood Elf is significantly shorter than every other female Blood Elf model in the game. When queried about the height of her toon she replied that, "If I wasn't carrying you ^-*!ers I'd be tall enough to post-up Dwight Howard so how about you @#$%ing do something?" That's not any kind of explanation I've ever heard of and it strikes a needlessly combative tone.

Finally, I would like to apologize. Taco Bell never should have marketed a nacho cheese flavored taco and although have no connection with the company, the distributor, or their marketing staff I would like to take this opportunity as an American to express my condolences to all of the future victims of the massive coronaries that those shell will cause around the World. Blame the stoners.

Sexually permissive,
Dutchie
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
But Dutchie why would you want to blame the stoners , they seem to have an advantage in that they just go wild and no one seems to know what they may do next , it make TB all the more interesting.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/11/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Minaithelan
But Dutchie why would you want to blame the stoners , they seem to have an advantage in that they just go wild and no one seems to know what they may do next , it make TB all the more interesting.

Solid question.

The herb is pretty amazing. Anyone who partakes is enjoying life much more than I am. Their contributions to WoW are unparalleled. I'm simply stating that using crumbled Doritos as a base to create a taco shell is an affront to mother nature and Taco Bell is messing with primal forces that should be left alone. Also: !@#$ Funyuns. %^-*'s just weird.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Dutchie, she ran, yesterday. She did. She would not let me finish her off. She took off faster than snot from the nose of a two year-old with a cold.

I'm offended. Come back and die like a ... a ... horde.

On the other hand, I did finally get a win to get that stinkin' Tol'B victory quest out of my log where it's been for a month.

See you Friday night, sweetie, and please, don't wear that tie with that shirt. It's just wrong.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
SO, while I was having authenticator issues...Dutchie decided to feel all big in the britches. Well played, but have no doubts that your time will come you little fluffy pony you! But, you really should clarify your closing of "sexually permissive".... your sheep will feel slighted at the glaring omission.

Ahh ...silly silly Gimm...Gimmy...Gimmledimmle ding dong. I will never run away from death, spectacular or otherwise. I don't really concern myself with pixelated death enough to run from it ;) If there is a reason for me to leave, I'll go- but it's not to spare me a visit with my elusive love...The Spirit Guide.

Granted in TB I'm usually dying because I'm laughing so hard at the amount of time people spend trying to kill me instead of a squishy healer or someone who actually does DPS.....
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Teli, schweethart, let me s'splain this. 1) We all know your name and we take very perverse pleasure in killing those whose names we recognize as I'm sure you do. 2) I do like giving credit where it is due. I don't care what Dutchie says, you're a very good PvP'er. You have figured out exactly where to plant your nose so when you roll your face back and forth, it hits the right keys at the right time. And, because 1+2=3, 3) You wear plate. Because Blizzard hasn't given me a magic bullet that removes your armor so you're standing around in your skivvies, undies or whatever it is belfs wear under that armor, you have to die first. The clothie, well, we'll come back for him or her but your armor makes you that much harder to reduce to a grayed out image.

And I'm thinking because there were two of us with arachnids attacking you, you are a wee bit of an arachnophobe. It's okay. The bite only hurts the first time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]