Just for Fun!

90 Night Elf Warrior
<NIMH> is a guild that plays just for fun, without the headaches of the "leetsauce" crowd. We have a guild bank, vent, mascot, and pay for repairs. We are a social guild and welcome all classes and levels. If you are a casual player or want a home for your alts please join us and help us grow. Just ask any member to invite you and I look forward to seeing you in our family. "FOR HONOR AND NIMH!!"
Edited by Nicodiemus on 1/6/2012 2:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
2 Troll Warlock
Edited by Nicodiemus on 1/6/12 2:35 PM (PST) <NIMH> is a guild that plays just for fun, without the headaches of the "leetsauce" crowd

Translation: We are bad and we know it.

01/06/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Nicodiemus
We have a guild bank, vent, mascot, and pay for repairs.

Translation: Willing to pay for sex or friends.

. We are a social guild and welcome all classes and levels. If you are a casual player or want a home for your alts please join us and help us grow.

Translation: Can't get into a 1/8 guild? Hate the feeling of accomplishment you get downing something semi-current? This is the home for you my friend. Please join us so I can stop spamming "For honor and NIMH" like an idiot in trade all day.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Hey, remember when I looted the Darkmoon Faire trinket and strolled back out of the arena unscathed while like ten of you were playing in the corner? I think you spammed channel chat about how I was "dishonorable." <3
Reply Quote
39 Blood Elf Paladin
The original post does not need any translation. Nicodiemus has not misrepresented himself in anyway. I was invited to joined this guild with an alt. I have played for 7 years and yes, they are new players, but they are fun to play with and I would recommend them to other new players. If you are new you would probably enjoy playing with NIMH more than you would with some of the so-called elitists on this server. This server by the way, is filled with people who think they are elite, but are not.

For the new players, let me help you with some translations.

Can't get into a 1/8 guild? Hate the feeling of accomplishment you get downing something semi-current? This is the home for you my friend. Please join us so I can stop spamming "For honor and NIMH" like an idiot in trade all day.

Needs to troll on forums because they are under the delusion that trashing on other people somehow elevates them. Posted with an alt whose only purpose is to troll because they know they are being nasty, and wouldn't want to have to take any responsibilty for what they say. Probably thought they would get something out of this, but likely still feels empty inside. 0 Achievements in WoW, and 0 achievements outside of WoW.

Hey, remember when I looted the Darkmoon Faire trinket and strolled back out of the arena unscathed while like ten of you were playing in the corner? I think you spammed channel chat about how I was "dishonorable." <3

He IS dishonorable. But get used to it. No shortage of what I mentioned earlier. People who think they are elite but are not. WoW achievement points = 11450. Number of times he has been intimate with a woman = 0

I am not familiar with Status Quo. It is possible they are a really good guild, but it would appear they don't have a problem with their members being trolls in trade or on the forums. I can't recommend them if that is what they are like. If Oluf is not a good representation of the kind of player that guild is made up of, then why do you have players like that in your guild?
Edited by Noobalina on 1/30/2012 2:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I now see the error in my ways and wish to follow the righteous path. Where do I sign up?
Edited by Oluf on 1/31/2012 1:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
39 Blood Elf Paladin
Don't worry about Oluf newbies. Dr. Phil and I key-logged his account. An intervention team is on the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdBrYfxSXWc&feature=related
Reply Quote
39 Blood Elf Paladin
Fair enough. I was probably overly harsh anyways.

Its not just that I don't like the way too many people think they are elitists, but that they are so shallow on their approach to new players.

People need to not only consider the fact that everyone was new at one time, but new players also bring in additional revenue that allows Blizzard to spend more on new content. Treat them more kindly too please.
Edited by Noobalina on 2/2/2012 11:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I have no problems with new players, good or bad. Gaining the knowledge you need to play well takes time, and if you're not used to doing research on games or are not familiar with the technical aspects of how the game works, it can be difficult.

I remember when I was a new 70 warrior, DWing Ced's Carvers (A 70 BoE blue dagger) because I was awful at arms and some warrior with those daggers beat me in a duel.

I am seriously awesome now of course, just look at my SICK ABS.

brb jym
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
MOOOO
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
02/10/2012 12:55 AMPosted by Bronconation
MOOOO

I know!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Whats a leetsauce crowd?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter

Talk to me when you have 14 of them.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
lol u idiots NIMH is a beast i just joined last month its not elitests but its full of good players i teamed up with just one guy and in 30 mins we hit a 1500 rating no losses yet dont look in the comments and down it when you've never tried it plus i'd like to see 1 of you beat nico!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
04/30/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Tamina
lol u idiots NIMH is a beast i just joined last month its not elitests but its full of good players i teamed up with just one guy and in 30 mins we hit a 1500 rating no losses yet dont look in the comments and down it when you've never tried it plus i'd like to see 1 of you beat nico!

Warlord Mizzu the Immortal Herald of the titans here, name a time and a place.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
05/02/2012 06:09 AMPosted by Mizzu

Challenger Deckhand the Undying 5% Savior of Azeroth here, calling all of your titles unimpressive.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
I'm not sure who I should be more embarrassed for, Kramix and his amazing capacity for logic or Tamina's wordsmithing uh, prowess.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
05/03/2012 06:08 AMPosted by Deckhand

Challenger Deckhand the Undying 5% Savior of Azeroth here, calling all of your titles unimpressive.

High Merrymaker Morbid, Immortal Duelist of Azeroth here. I wanted to add my titles too.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I have too many titles to list. my most prestigious one: Kamzilla Hand of Adal get@me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]