The Iron Man Challenge

90 Troll Druid
Keep it coming, Selena. Your updates are fun reads.
85 Orc Warrior
Alright Im picking a Random PvP server with No 85s for Financial Assistance and I will Level a Warrior

Victory shout is amazing

Challenge Accepted

Idk if I should Just use my fists or not though
Edited by Glìtterstorm on 1/7/2012 11:32 PM PST
85 Orc Warrior
Ironglitter - Anub'arak

Gnome Warrior

I Will prevail
Edited by Glìtterstorm on 1/7/2012 11:43 PM PST
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
01/07/2012 11:35 PMPosted by Glìtterstorm
Anub'arak

01/07/2012 11:35 PMPosted by Glìtterstorm
Gnome Warrior

Must...

Resist...

Urge...

To...

Camp...
Edited by Karat on 1/7/2012 11:37 PM PST
85 Night Elf Hunter
This would get frustrating very very fast.
90 Night Elf Hunter
01/06/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Spinnerdh
Won't be to hard, now where are all those boars.

But Spinnerdh, how do you plan on killing... one which has no life?!
85 Orc Warrior
NOOOOOOOOO........
90 Night Elf Hunter
I suggest for anyone doing this, to NOT do it on a PvP server... Obvious reasons are Obvious..

I can see it now...

"I...i did it! level 84 with full grey items, no deaths, no nothing! This last quest will ding me! hahaha!.. wait.. what is that flying towards me... oh... OH NO... AHHHHH! It's a flagged 85 Human paladin! AHHH NOOO *runs* Le Hammer of Le Righteous! /splat.

Few moments of silence..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! "

So, yeah. Avoid PvP servers :D!
100 Undead Hunter
Ironglitter - Anub'arak

Gnome Warrior

I Will prevail

I would not suggest a Warrior. They are WAY too weapon-dependent. For that matter, anything that relies on melee is just going to get eaten, especially Rogues and Warriors.

Hunter is by far the easiest way to go. For that matter, a Night Elf Hunter for Shadowmeld, Draenei for a self heal, or possibly an Orc for some extra pet damage.

If anyone's going to take the time to do this, they might as well make it as easy on themselves as possible.

And yeah, doing this on a PVP server is just asking for failure. XD
Edited by Crepsly on 1/7/2012 11:55 PM PST
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
01/07/2012 11:53 PMPosted by Crepsly
And yeah, doing this on a PVP server is just asking for failure. XD

Honestly, Anub'arak probably won't be too bad, at least for a PvP server. Most of the zones are pretty empty, aside of places like the Molten Front. (and even that's pretty empty). Though, going Horde would have been a safer choice for Glitter.
Edited by Karat on 1/7/2012 11:57 PM PST
90 Goblin Shaman
Hyjal - Dwarf Hunter - Thechallenge Level 5
85 Orc Warrior
01/07/2012 11:56 PMPosted by Karat
Though, going Horde would have been a safer choice for Glitter.

Im using my fists

Any who...

Day one grinded Gnome punting troggs and accidently aggroed two and ran for my life after doing all the quests for a dwarf he makes me go into a cave.... To Be Continued

I would not suggest a Warrior. They are WAY too weapon-dependent. For that matter, anything that relies on melee is just going to get eaten, especially Rogues and Warriors.

All the better >:-) Even though itll be tough I just have to be careful and Actually use Skill and Luck and my trusty Thrown weapon instead of face charging like I did with this guy

I died so may times But today I will prove to the world A warrior will not die till 85 only if karat doesnt find me /hides

and elites are a no no

Almost was killed by a rare in a cave Just my luck I survived with Luck and the power of my fists 3 hp remaining few My heart was pounding This is going to be fun

Doent help the mobs don't drop any grays in the starting area and all you have is cloth oh boy thisll be fun >:-) farmed anough silver to buy a chest Woot
Edited by Glìtterstorm on 1/8/2012 12:31 AM PST
90 Goblin Shaman
Game over, Frostmane Retreat was to much for my brave little challenger. Level 8 Hunter. 1 Hour 21 Minutes and 41 Seconds total play time.
58 Night Elf Death Knight
Should make names begin with "iron" easy to follow and easy to spot fellow competitors
90 Orc Warlock
I'll be making one soon. Posting here so I can check on it later.
10 Gnome Warrior
/flex
90 Blood Elf Warlock
This challenge, and others like it, keeps pushing me to want to go into D3 on HC only, from Day 1.

Cool idea! :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]