<Never Got My Glaives> Arthas 70 Twink Guild

70 Draenei Shaman
04/06/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Anatomyx
To add to this, you WILL need to prove exp, through real-ID or something else. You won't be able to log over and link us a random armory expecting us to believe it.

Pretty official
Reply Quote
70 Undead Mage
04/07/2012 07:10 AMPosted by Meyge
bump for a steaming pile of qts
Reply Quote
70 Human Rogue
why is it whenever i go on Arthas to ask if any of you want to do a cross realm raid you refuse to let me in the guild to ask if anyone wants to do a raid?
Reply Quote
You must be asking the wrong people, because I have never been asked and I doubt my officers would do that. Whisper me whenever you're on and I'll throw you an invite if you ever want to ask them
Reply Quote
just to keep it current

As we are getting extremely high numbers of ginvite requests per day, we are now requiring an 1800 arena or RBG experience for guild entry. Please note that this is NOT because we're trying to be elitist $#*@s, but because we need some policy to regulate the numbers we're getting.

Unfortunately this means that while this policy is in act, we will be unable to accept anybody who is unable to show 1800 exp on either their twink or a main. Those who we have talked to on this thread over the past couple days who are unable to show this are still able to join.

Because of this, we ask that all people wishing to transfer to the guild PLEASE talk to an officer before transferring to avoid a miscommunication.

If you have any questions about guild entry, whether general or about specific cases, feel free to post them here or stop by Arthas and talk to me (Meyge, Pahludin, Across, Welcoming, No).
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
bump yo
Reply Quote
04/11/2012 03:31 AMPosted by Dethz
bump yo
Reply Quote
40 Tauren Druid
Starting one up tomorrow on Arthas, you probably are asked a lot but what class/spec could you make most use of right now?
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Druid
Was there a warrior named Vic in your guild? Could not find.

Just trying to reference his armory for someone who wants to gear a prot war. He seemed like a decent player.
Reply Quote
70 Troll Druid
Q 3s
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Looking to xfer my twinked spriest to a better server and was wondering if you already have a million priests

2600+ Gladiator xp @85 and have 2200+ xp with a dk in 2s/3s at 70
Reply Quote
Was there a warrior named Vic in your guild? Could not find.

Just trying to reference his armory for someone who wants to gear a prot war. He seemed like a decent player.

I don't recognize the name. We have a warrior named Sic and one named Vbd though, that MIGHT be who you were thinking of.
Looking to xfer my twinked spriest to a better server and was wondering if you already have a million priests

2600+ Gladiator xp @85 and have 2200+ xp with a dk in 2s/3s at 70

We have a decent number of priests but we don't have many *exceptional* priests at the moment. You could definitely swing by and check it out before transferring if you'd like.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
bump for good luck
Reply Quote
ya if you xfer i need a priest to carry me in 2s plz since healmejkimaquitter's account is going to expire

in reality he just hates me for tanking his team 90 points
but its his fault for making me play at like rank 6 :< !!
Edited by Disappear on 4/19/2012 2:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I CANT JUST RUN
THROUGH MID BABY
I GOT THE FLAG
SO HEAL ME MAYBE?
Reply Quote
My friend and I would be interested in helping you fill your RBG group cross server. I am a frost mage he is a disc priest. :) We both play our twinks fairly seriously, we had 2300 rating in 2's but our server is dead for twinking so we can't really play 3's/5's. My twinks name is ixixiixxix, his is restä and we play on Crushridge alliance. If we can help your RBG team out then please contact me via my main Volopt on horde Mal'Ganis... Thanks
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/crushridge/Ixixiixxix/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/crushridge/Rest%C3%A4/simple
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
im in the process of lvling a hunter on arthas, throw a pm to Bumpworthy, im on most of the day. id be happy to join the guild
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
This is why I played 70 but way to many scrubs joined the bracket :( I wish biotwink was still alive but I moved down to 60 many months ago!!! If your interested is a good 60 guild look for screams of the past we raid MC BWL and both AQs weekly!!!! Might have to try 70 agen!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]