Resolve Dissolves

85 Worgen Rogue
Here is to everyone on Fenris that I have played with. You know who you are. This server has been amazing up until recently, all the raids, guilds, trolls. But this server is DEAD!!

Anyways, this is a goodbye post from everyone @ Resolve as we have moved on to a different server and went 8/8 our first guild raid. Keep trying TA! We know you can do it.

But hope everyone does well. Final and Perpetual, you guys need to TRANSFER already! JEEZ!

See you all later and hope everything goes well with progression.

=). Ryu, you still aren't as good as me, go combat and pull better numbers.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
A realm doesn't make the difference in going 8/8. The players do. According to your WoW Progress you got your 8/8.... yesterday. Grats.

Good luck competing on a realm with progression into the heroics. Hope it goes well for ya'll there.

Honestly... Resolve won't be missed here.
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Hunter
Oh no! A guild that I hadn't heard of before is gone!

... isn't it so cute how every time somebody transfers off of a server, they claim it died right before it left? Fenris has died enough times by now to kill off a whole litter of cats (it's funny because cats are said to have 9 lives. I'll help you with the math later).
Edited by Jènnifergrèy on 1/7/2012 7:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
A realm doesn't make the difference in going 8/8. The players do. According to your WoW Progress you got your 8/8.... yesterday. Grats.

Good luck competing on a realm with progression into the heroics. Hope it goes well for ya'll there.

Honestly... Resolve won't be missed here.

At least here there is competition and I dont have to teach people how to kill deathwing.
Resolve may not be missed but none of us miss fenris, believe that.
People like belewski and sajakain that do nothing but talk bad about other guilds like shark week and resolve are why i left fenris. They wanna talk bad about the ones that are more progressed than them out of jealously apparently.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
At least here there is competition and I dont have to teach people how to kill deathwing. Resolve may not be missed but none of us miss fenris, believe that. People like belewski and sajakain that do nothing but talk bad about other guilds like shark week and resolve are why i left fenris. They wanna talk bad about the ones that are more progressed than them out of jealously apparently.

Well let's not forget the troll alts of Resolve that went around bashing Twilight Assasins. Also, let's not forget that, upon leaving TA, guild vault items were stripped prior to the forming of Resolve. Oh... should I add the nonsense that Shark Week and...yeah.... Resolve.... trolled out between TA and my guild?

I could honestly go on and on... Before you try and slander my name make sure you have your facts straight. All you're doing here is playing the "he picked on me" game while trying to make yourself look halfway decent. You want to throw crap out on the table there, kid, make sure you can at least take it.

You're damn right I dislike Resolve and Shark Week. I dislike any guild who's main focus of attention is trolling and insulting other players and can't display any sort of character of themselves.

Honestly I don't know why I put so much effort into this dramatic nonsense. Resolve was another formed guild with high hopes and poor leadership structure. It died like 95% of all other "newly formed progression guilds". Granted there were some decent folks in there but the ones that made themselves known among the ranks of Resolve were nothing short of immature kids living it up on the interweb.

Guilds such as ours, Shark Week (despite their trolls), LordsofDarkness, Askew, Outcasts, and some others know what it takes to last. Your guild will give up again when you can't progress into heroics and can't figure out what you're doing wrong. You'll dissolve.... again... and end up splitting into the more progressed guilds of Lightbringer if you don't transfer.... again.

Good luck, jr. You'll need it.
Edited by Sajakain on 1/8/2012 8:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Perpetual And Final forever!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
01/08/2012 08:35 PMPosted by Sajakain
At least here there is competition and I dont have to teach people how to kill deathwing. Resolve may not be missed but none of us miss fenris, believe that. People like belewski and sajakain that do nothing but talk bad about other guilds like shark week and resolve are why i left fenris. They wanna talk bad about the ones that are more progressed than them out of jealously apparently.

Well let's not forget the troll alts of Resolve that went around bashing Twilight Assasins. Also, let's not forget that, upon leaving TA, guild vault items were stripped prior to the forming of Resolve. Oh... should I add the nonsense that Shark Week and...yeah.... Resolve.... trolled out between TA and my guild?

I could honestly go on and on... Before you try and slander my name make sure you have your facts straight. All you're doing here is playing the "he picked on me" game while trying to make yourself look halfway decent. You want to throw crap out on the table there, kid, make sure you can at least take it.

You're damn right I dislike Resolve and Shark Week. I dislike any guild who's main focus of attention is trolling and insulting other players and can't display any sort of character of themselves.

Honestly I don't know why I put so much effort into this dramatic nonsense. Resolve was another formed guild with high hopes and poor leadership structure. It died like 95% of all other "newly formed progression guilds". Granted there were some decent folks in there but the ones that made themselves known among the ranks of Resolve were nothing short of immature kids living it up on the interweb.

Guilds such as ours, Shark Week (despite their trolls), LordsofDarkness, Askew, Outcasts, and some others know what it takes to last. Your guild will give up again when you can't progress into heroics and can't figure out what you're doing wrong. You'll dissolve.... again... and end up splitting into the more progressed guilds of Lightbringer if you don't transfer.... again.

Good luck, jr. You'll need it.

Well first, where should I start.

Hmm. I was not involved in the "non-sense" with Shark Week and Resolve so I can't comment on that, but I am one of the those people that did troll Twilight Assasins. Guild items were "stripped" so-to-speak, prior to the formation of Resolve, but "Stripping" is to harsh of a word in this case. Taking a few stacks of herbs that one person farmed and the ONLY person that farmed for the guild is fine in my book, and I was given a bad name across the server because I apparently "stole" or robbed their guild bank when I could've taken over 90k gold if I had really wanted to but it didn't cross my mind at the time, because my intention was not to strip the guild bank.

I also would not say Resolve "died" to poor or lack of leadership. That is far from the truth. We had some great people, but things didn't work out, and I am not going to elaborate on why they didn't or how we slowly started to dissolve.

My guild is still living, breathing, progressing, and will be doing Heroic DS, and working on Heroic Rag this week. Lightbringer has given us a world of opportunity and I really wish I would've transferred a long time ago had I known what was out there and how different the experience really was from server to server.

There are certain players that still raid with me, that I currently still raid lead, and who I consider friends, that help each other, and more than just guildmates on a screen to me. This guild has never officially "died" because half of the original players that formed the guild are still here and why? Because not only of the successful leadership and laid back atmosphere, but because they know we are a group of people who know how to get things done and progress while having fun and most importantly, grow as a guild.

But I wish everyone on Fenris the best of luck, and Dwan I really want to see you guys go 8/8. I'm really surprised Blowski or Danoffail didn't decide to comment on this thread, considering all that has been said/done.
Edited by Killarz on 1/10/2012 12:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
LOL sajakain talking trash now after begging me to join your guild last week. You are just mad that you take this game so seriously and still fail. I dont know why shamtastic has stuck around with you baddies this long.
I find it funny that your on your high horse about being 8/8 when you had a pug tank and healer carrying you. And well like i said sham is a good healer, but thats about the extent of your talent.
as for resolve all the core members are still there, dont know when they ever died except for a bump in the road when people were missing for holidays. But nonetheless you are still stuck on fenris and destined to fail in progression.
KTHXBYE fenris wont miss it
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
I have never heard of any of the guilds in this thread.

You all seem pretty bad.

This is coming from a guild that is 6/8 and took 18 days to kill Ultraxion after going 4/8. I have never heard of your guild or rarely ever see players on Fenris with your guild tag.

At least when you try to troll, make sure you are at least good. There is a reason why you have not downed Spine and most likely will not down Madness.

Thanks, try again, and get a better guild name.

Or try Christianmingle.com, I know they are recruiting.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
LOL sajakain talking trash now after begging me to join your guild last week. You are just mad that you take this game so seriously and still fail. I dont know why shamtastic has stuck around with you baddies this long.
I find it funny that your on your high horse about being 8/8 when you had a pug tank and healer carrying you.

Now this is truly funny. First off... let's correct some things:

• You didn't raid with us last week. You raided with us two weeks ago. (Three Raid lockouts ago)
  • I, nor any of my guild, begged you to join. You were in <Shark Week> and, while you are a skilled healer, I offered you a spot out of a guild with a horrible attitude and reputation.
  • You and one other skilled player (quoted tank)... does not carry a 10M team. And for the record, since you've raided with us, our members have come back from their various absences and very easily have handled the raid you "carried" us through. If anything, you were brought along to fill spots: nothing else. You were in our raid jr, not the other way around.

Also, as I recall, you were hoping for some logs from your... fortunate... raid with us and we did not log them as you, if I recall, wanted them to reflect upon one of your "best full clears" of Dragon Soul; I quote purposefully.

Again, I have put too much effort into drama. However I do not appreciate people... fake people of all that... trying to degrade my name or the name of my guild. Frankly, I don't even have to say a word. I've been on this realm longer than most and my guild has lasted longer than most newly created "progression guilds".... including that of Resolve's failed attempt.

Good luck on Lightbringer.
Edited by Sajakain on 1/10/2012 11:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warrior
I have never heard of any of the guilds in this thread.

You all seem pretty bad.

This is coming from a guild that is 6/8 and took 18 days to kill Ultraxion after going 4/8. I have never heard of your guild or rarely ever see players on Fenris with your guild tag.

At least when you try to troll, make sure you are at least good. There is a reason why you have not downed Spine and most likely will not down Madness.

Thanks, try again, and get a better guild name.

Or try Christianmingle.com, I know they are recruiting. <span class="underline"/>

wow, clueless arent you

if that guild <Vacation Bible School> (joke name btw, a weak one for sure, but some guy paid Namor for a change so he let him decide) anyways if VBS put half the time into raiding that some of the other alliance guilds do, theyd probably be halfway through the hardmodes right now. Not to come off as elitest, but the normal mode raids are pretty easy this tier, this expansion even. The raids dont really begin until you enter the hardmodes. I did 4/8 the other night in a trade chat pug in almost all pvp gear. We probably couldve cleared, but we started late and people wanted to go to sleep after our first wipe. Oh well, whatever.
Edited by Ravenbeer on 1/11/2012 3:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
- Reddit Diablo
85 Troll Druid
fenris died when dark bane died
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Anyone want some of this popcorn I made?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Yes, thank you.
*eats popcorn*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]