RIP GURUBASHI ALLY

85 Gnome Mage
Time has come to anounce: Gurubashi Ally is dead.

With the mass migration of BRs resulted with the destruction of the last bastion defending Stormwind.

Good Luck for the poor souls left behind in the Alliance Ghostlands.

We shall meet again, one day!

Farewell Gurubashi,

Chromu, the fallen spirit of Gurubashi.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Warlock
FOR THE HORDE!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Server is empty =/ Tol Barad battles are just sad... Well, there is "battle" most of the time, just 1 ally vs. 4-5 hordes... =/
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I love my free TB wins!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Welcome to 3 years ago!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I remember the day this server went live, it was a new server so i thought it would be fun to play on a server where no one was max level yet. It was fun but I soon returned to my mains on Kargath.

I strolled over to my Gurubashi toon the other day and it is just sad how few people there are. I'm depressed a little.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Guru used to be a great server... But when the BR invaded... !@#$ just hit the fan.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Does Blizzard not realize the effect that the BR's had on the server? Just merge it already! With a server that is ally heavy preferably.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Draukzilla

I hear yeah dood. When the BRs came they shat on Gurubashi an left...

Gurubashi use to be a great server back in 2006 during vanilla, and now it's a ghost town :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
BGH
Yup, totally agreed.. came back from 3-4 years ago, started leveling this toon, then I realize.. I haven't got ganked or anything, and at nights, the main citys are quiet. I'll still be in this server till the end though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Don't really remember Gurubashi Ally.

*shrugs*
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Took all my characters off Guru besides one when the BR infestation started flourishing. Logged on that one character (was ally) and was in IF and was literally the only one in the city. That was like a week ago, I don't plan on logging on that shaman anymore.

GL Gurubashi Alliance, you have my prayers... lol I don't pray.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
If you're bored, do a /who 1-85 on the alliance side of gurubashi. You won't find more than 30 total players even during primetime. Those 30 people represent the entirety of gurubashi alliance population.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I did this last night there was 14 ppl online lmfao..... I cant even type in trade cause i'll be talking to myself.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
14 people online? Who came back? Sounds crowded.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
I left this server back in BC when they invaded.. Every Br was a ret Pally who thought they could tank... Alas *sniffle* Fun vanilla times gone.. RIP GURUBASHI
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Ah I was there when they came ruined the server
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Now there ruining my Lfg's On my other server every group i get is from Quel'thas and they bloooooooowwww sooo baddd Also they kick ya out if you speak english
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]