<A>Knights of Menethil: I used to be alive...

90 Human Death Knight
Canonically, no.

In all other cases, still no.

Excuse me, there is a Sword of Damocles I need to polish. *zoom*

OH!

The '1113' at the base of the badge is the unit designation. We are the 1113th Reformed Scourge Infantry Regiment, raised from death to serve Arthas and his dark machinations. After Light's Hope, in which the 1113th participated, we broke free and reformed (hence, 'Reformed') under the same designation to bring honor to the name and reparations to the names of the Ebon Blade and the Knights that serve within.

To delineate, we took 'Knights of Menethil', to honor the name and remind the world there was a Menethil that was worth serving - King Terenas II. Without him, the Grand Alliance of Lordaeron would never have been maintained, and the Second War would have ended quite differently.

Truly, the last true king of Lordaeron.
90 Draenei Death Knight
DK POWAH!

And /waggle

--Mae
90 Human Death Knight
Second page? that's a technical foul.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Because obviously the thread is too heavy with all the weight of awesome.
60 Draenei Shaman
</3

My dead baker. Back off.
90 Human Death Knight
</3

My dead baker. Back off.

That draenei will mess !@#$ up. She survived the Broken doll to the hoof.
90 Human Death Knight
Ere, Val... Muir is back and in quarantine. So you can commence with hanging now...
90 Human Death Knight
01/15/2012 06:40 PMPosted by Muiriol
Ere, Val... Muir is back and in quarantine. So you can commence with hanging now...

You didn't hear? New quarantine is about sixty feet below Acherus.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
01/15/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Eredis

You didn't hear? New quarantine is about sixty feet below Acherus.
*Hovers her hand over her mouth*

You mean to tell me this plague can effect us too?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It doesn't make sense that it should. It's an airborne virus, and only a few undead have any properly working organs--And, uh, most don't breathe. Or eat.

But.. I digress, apparently it's supposed to.
*cracks knuckles* One full body purging by holy fire, yes?
90 Human Death Knight
*winces* How about you just drop me into Death's Breach? It can't possibly be any less painful...
90 Human Death Knight
It doesn't make sense that it should. It's an airborne virus, and only a few undead have any properly working organs--And, uh, most don't breathe. Or eat.

It doesn't; but the Forsaken and the DK's agreed unilaterally that we should pretend it affects us, so people have one less thing to *(^&# at us about.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sounds like fun.
90 Human Death Knight
01/16/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Heartling
Sounds like fun.

Non-stop thrill ride.

90 Blood Elf Death Knight

It doesn't; but the Forsaken and the DK's agreed unilaterally that we should pretend it affects us, so people have one less thing to *(^&# at us about.
Hmmm, this gives me an idea.

*cast army of the dead*

Theres work to be done.......Im just going to have some harmless fun.
Edited by Sarîa on 1/16/2012 1:25 PM PST
90 Human Death Knight
Maybe it doesn't really affect me and I am -that- insane... Or maybe not...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]