Smouldering Essences

85 Human Mage
Hello all.
I am on the 3rd collection stage for the Legendary Staff and in need of a 25 man Fire Lands group who doesn't have anyone on the Smouldering Essences stage.
My guild group has someone who is finishing up with that stage and I'll rejoin my regular group in around 3 weeks.
Please contact me in-game, or by in-game mail, or leave a post here with the time of your Fire Lands run.

Thanks in advance.

Xxander
Edited by Xxander on 1/9/2012 9:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
13 Night Elf Druid
lawl!!!

Do you actually believe there are ANY FL 25 man runs going WITHOUT someone on essences and cinders at a minimum? Form your own 10 man like everyone else does.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Thank you for the wonderful suggestion bored dude hiding behind a lowbie alt.

But despite the ingenious plan of the bored alt i'm still looking for a 25 man group to gather my Smouldering Essences with for a few weeks.
Reply Quote
What are you offering, or do you expect people to give you essences out of the goodness of their hearts?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Well Carlucill I offer the same thing I charge to bring Medivh's sad alts to our guild Fire Lands Farm run.
The Professionalism of A Raider and nothing more or nothing less.
Courtesy toward other raiders, Knowledge of the fights, and the willingness to continue to farm an older raid to acquire a desired goal.
If you require more you are asking more than i have to offer and I will have to hold back my opinions of you here out of decency's sake.
Reply Quote
13 Night Elf Druid
Well Carlucill I offer the same thing I charge to bring Medivh's sad alts to our guild Fire Lands Farm run.
The Professionalism of A Raider and nothing more or nothing less.
Courtesy toward other raiders, Knowledge of the fights, and the willingness to continue to farm an older raid to acquire a desired goal.
If you require more you are asking more than i have to offer and I will have to hold back my opinions of you here out of decency's sake.

Not good enough, have fun sitting around until it's your turn with that attitude. Be proactive and form your own 10 man or sit on your !@# and wait. Up to you as people ARE offering large sums of gold for being taken on FL runs for staff items and NO ONE is taking pugs on 25 man runs for staff items out of the goodness of their hearts.

Also no one has attack anything but your initiative so you really don't have 'cause' to have negative things to say to Carlucill or my anonymous alt I'm hiding behind.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Sarkin the bored person hiding behind a guildless alt.
Get out of my post. Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Xxander. You are bad. 'Nuff said.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Good luck, wish people weren't so rude around here :(
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
24000g might be a good start if you want to get people to run 25m FL for your essences.
even 9000g will be a motivator
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
While I doubt you will find a 25 man in which no one is collecting essences, I'm sure you can find runs where all collectors can roll on them. My guild allows pugs to roll same as members (we even waited for a pug to grab the quest so he would get a chance) and I'm sure there are others who do extend some kindness out. There is no need to state that without a payoff no one will help in some way as not all players are opportunistic. Why your own guild doesn't form a separate run for you is beyond me, however, as it seems that this staff means a lot to you.
Reply Quote
13 Night Elf Druid
Xeonn if your guild does that with essences you are most definitively the exception to the rule. If guilds are running 25 man FL it is expressly to build staffs for their casters. Anything else along the way is just an added bonus. Cinders or embers to a pug no big deal, handing out essences to pugs is slowing down the possible progression of your guild.

I don't wish the OP ill but if they truly wish to quicken their staff acquisition they'll have to put more effort into it than a post asking for a 25 man run to favor them over their guildies the run was formed for. It's not easy getting a 10 man together but the chances are much higher than just waiting for a 25 man group to offer you essences.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
With so many other mages willing to pay for essences I highly doubt you will find 24 other people to do it for free and waste their time on 378 gear.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This thread is funny.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
everything about this thread is awesome.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/16/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Rekion
With so many other mages willing to pay for essences I highly doubt you will find 24 other people to do it for free and waste their time on 378 gear.

Hi from not atari
Reply Quote
66 Gnome Warlock
01/16/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Rekion

But I want everything given to me for free. I am lazy and cheap, and gold is hard to make.

Is that asking too much?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]