[A] <Prophecy Reborn> 5/8H Recruiting!

90 Draenei Shaman
<Prophecy Reborn> is an established raiding guild on the alliance side of Earthen Ring currently at 5/8 Heroic Dragonsoul in progression. We have decided that with the impending release of Mists of Pandaria within the next few months, to open recruitment for a large portion of roles and classes. We currently field a main raid each week, and multiple non main raids each week. With the addition of new raiders/non-raiders, we plan to expand our raiding roster to fit all of our needs as well as maintain the raiding desires of our members.

Short-term goals:
- Recruit that which we need in order to continue progression in Heroic Dragonsoul.
- Expand our roster so that we may move forward with Mists of Pandaria upon release.

Long-term goals:
- Build a community within the community of Earthen Ring that is enjoyable to be a part of.
- Tackle content in MoP as it is current and compete for server first achievements.
- Participate in all forms of content including (but not limited to) Raiding (Heroic content), PvP (rated teams and world PvP), Transmog contests, and much, much more.

Recruitment needs for Heroic Dragonsoul:
- High emphasis on ranged dps (especially mages, boomkins, spriests, and elemental shamans).
- Medium Emphasis on healers (particuarly priests).
- Low Emphasis on melee dps and tanks.

Recruitment needs for MoP content:
- open recruitment for all classes/roles.

We are currently also looking for members for rated battleground teams that run on a consistent basis.

With the current limitations to our specific recruitment for Cataclysm, we do consider all exceptional players, regardless of class/role.

If you have any further questions, contact myself (Myssiani) or one of the officers (Merciana, Bloodwiser, Gvendalyn, Jiern, Lailinnia, Isolator), or visit our website at http://prophecyreborn.guildlaunch.com
Edited by Myssiani on 6/11/2012 2:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
bump for top
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
bumpage
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
WHERE'S MY CREVIS!?!

Bump for to have Crevis returns.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
bumpage!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Main page needs an update, Myss.

Also, unintentional bump.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Main page received an update, Elb. (lol)

Also, intentional bump.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
/lebump
Reply Quote
Now with 1/8 Heroic freshness!

In desperate need of heals for our alt/second 10 man. Like yesterday.
Reply Quote
Join now, before I stop wiping the raids with my uberbadness!
Reply Quote
Bumpage for heroic glass chewing... yummy and low in fat too !!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Bump!

Great guild with many different types of people! We have 3-4 full DS 10 man clears a week, one of which also does work on heroic modes. If you are looking to raid, do pvp, or even just play the game casually I would highly recommend them.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
thanks for the positive bump Adelynn
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
bumps
Reply Quote
Bumpage for a heroic ultraxion kill tonight.. I hope
Reply Quote
If people show up on time >.>

Or at all.... :[
Edited by Jiern on 4/5/2012 7:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]