The Love Crusade: A 60 Raid Group

60 Night Elf Druid
The Love Crusade (TLC) is looking for Executus folks interested in reliving the old days. Our plan is to complete the remaining Vanilla WoW raids, MC, BWL, and AQ at level, on a casual basis.

Requirements
- XP frozen at Level 60
- Vanilla Equipment, Enchants, crafted items
- Sorry no DKs.

Research shows we may only need 10-15 to clear MC. I would like to see at least one of every class at a minimum. Experience isn't required but is certainly a plus. Bonus points for anyone bringing a FR set or equipping a Hand of Justice .

Raid times and frequency will be dependent on the group.

Kakra
The Love Crusade
"World Last"
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
intrested i am. but aitn changing enchants tho. mongoose sexyness>>>>>>> then insert name here.
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Druid
Fair enough, add me or catch me in game.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
intrested i am. but aitn changing enchants tho. mongoose sexyness>>>>>>> then insert name here.

He already broke one of the "REQUIREMENTS" and you don't care!?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Honestly, this is an outrage. Here I was about to get in on this, and he is already breaking the rules. For SHAME!!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Yea... the game isn't nearly balanced for this to be anywhere near legitimate, sadly. You're just insanely strong compared to Vanilla.
Edited by Mathies on 1/12/2012 2:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
If you can keep the experience as authentic as possible then this would be a lot of fun! Good luck guys.
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
tryed the 60 only raiding couple times, even went off server. aint wasteing gold to redo enchants. but could allways use my T1 its not enchanted at all lol
Reply Quote
70 Goblin Rogue
Yea id be down if this rlly works :)
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Druid
Bamp.

Send me mail in game and I'll get back to yall
Reply Quote
71 Worgen Death Knight
I'm lvl'ing a Shaman and planning on locking him down at 60. are you willing to take low lvl toons?
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Druid
Absolutely, send me mail in game and ill get you an invite.
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Druid
Still looking for members -
Reply Quote
32 Undead Rogue
I'll get in touch with you in game :)
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Wish this was Horde-side </3
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Druid
Are there more potential folks horde side? Let me know -
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Not sure. I'd definitely be interested. I loved 60 Twinking back in Wrath when I was on a capped account (couldn't afford TBC/Wrath at the time), and when JERKS was still going on Horde-side.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Old school Vanilla Nax was the best raid in the game.
Too bad they killed it for that lame thing they have foating over Northrend.
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
i would still be intrested when u got it going. was all thinkign of lvling my priest to 60. tho my priest has been lvl 11 for like 6 months. lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]