[A] Absolution 10M 4/8H Recruiting CORE GROUP

100 Dwarf Shaman
We are now recruiting again!

Absolution is a tight knit group of players who enjoy themselves every night. We're at a sweet spot between casual and hardcore, and still manage to maintain good progression on every patch.

Raid times are :
Monday 8:30-11:30EST
Tuesday 8:30-11:30EST
Thursday 8:30-11:30EST

Prove us that you can raid effectively, know your class well and execute mechanics flawlessly. Showing us logs of your performances is a great way for us to evaluate you and would accelerate the recruitment procedure.

Leave a message here or in-game to Zulkar or Drimme.

We are always looking for awesome players. Right now, our priority is mainly set to :

RANGED DPS (any, really)

Apply if you think you've got what it takes. :)
Edited by Zulkar on 3/16/2012 8:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Looking for a Druid/DK main tank, bump!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Please be advised that we now have an application process consisting of three questions:

1) Are you a whiner?
2) Are you a douchebag?
3) Are you a loot !@#$%?

If you answered "yes" to any two of the above, then we invite you to gtfo.
If you answered "yes" to one of the above, please explain your response in 100-250 words. Responses offered in the form of a song will be given special attention if said song is performed on key.

Thank you,
Drimme
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump Up
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Bump

We need Druid/DK/Paladin tank and a RDPS (Warlock/boomkin pref.).
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Bump

Need one more solid DPS (Warlock/Spriest would be perfect, others can apply as well)

/send Zulkar or e-mail justicewoot at hotmail [dot] com for more info.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
1) Are you a whiner?
2) Are you a douchebag?
3) Are you a loot !@#$%?

Minus the loot stealing, you had Dakken in there......He is definitely a 1 & a 2.

(He's going to get mad at me now)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
It doesn't qualify as douchebaggery when one only ridicules people who beg for it.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Bump, we've achieved a kill on Yorsahj HM.

We're still looking for a solid RDPS, and possibly a DK who could fill a DPS/tanking role.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
/flex
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
We need Ranged DPS badly. Extra points for good offspec.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
And a pro tank.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Seriously. I'm tired of pugging random !@# people in our raids for progression. We are looking for a competent magic using ranged person who knows how to avoid things and does their weight in DPS. Also looking for that special someone who can bear/DK tank who's relatively geared for heroic modes. We've already cleared a few heroic modes without having a set team so think of what could be accomplished if you ended up being part of something consistent that needs that one extra piece to go even further. You could be that piece. Oh and Drimme brings fudge to raids.

All we ask for is awareness, competence and hatred towards Canadians.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I hate canadians!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
More bumps, Hombello speaks the truth.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
i will duplicate my mage and give you one of her if you can find me a competent priest in exchange =)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
If you duplicate your mage for us, I will travel back in time to the beginning of the expansion and learn to play my priest like a pro, including gearing her up to be a badass. Then we shall trade.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Heroic Warlord downed while pugging another ranged. Please consider helping us so this pugging doesn't continue. We need a Mage or Warlock mostly, but any strong application will be heavily considered due to our current situation. If you have World of Logs access, please feel free to whisper Drimme, Zulkar or myself in game (Or here) so we can study your previous content and discuss an opportunity for you to try out on one of our progression nights.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
03/15/2012 07:25 PMPosted by Drimme
If you duplicate your mage for us, I will travel back in time to the beginning of the expansion and learn to play my priest like a pro, including gearing her up to be a badass. Then we shall trade.

oh my gawd i would love you forever and ever and ever
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]