[10s A] <Ex Tenebra> (5/8hm) LF Gnome-Monk

90 Gnome Rogue
Serious raiding, without the qq.

If you're an experienced raider, and looking for a place to call home, then <Ex Tenebra> of Caelestrasz may be for you. Looking to top up as we finish off HM DS, and ensure strength going into MoP.

Current progression: 5/8 Hardmode Dragon Soul

Raid times are 7.30-10.30pm AEST (server time)*
Wed / Thurs / Mon
*Note this is an Oceanic server, so server time is Australian Eastern Time... therefore our raiders are either Oceanic (Aus/NZ) residents, or the odd American insomniac. (2.30am PSST, 5.30am ESST during Aus Winter/US Summer)

18+ only - in terms of both age, and maturity.
If you like to qq about loot, talk garbage in /trade chat, or if you'd like to hop in for some free raiding time while you look for the next place to jump... then this isn't the place for you.
If you're the type that comes prepared to raids... flasked, fed, enchanted, gemmed, and understand your class and role... if you want to feel like you're a valued part of a committed team, then check out www.ex-tenebra.org for all the info you need.

Current Recruitment Oportunities:

Ranged DPS
--

Melee DPS
DK (Frost/Unholy... skilled Blood offspec an advantage).

Healers
--
Anyone that will heal a gnome (High Priority)

Tank
--

<<<Any Gnome Pali's that apply will be given auto-invite!>>>

All high quality apps are taken into consideration, regardless of class/role (or even race).
Please visit www.ex-tenebra.org for more information.
Edited by Bomber on 5/5/2012 11:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bump >> seriously awesome guild was shattered when i came back after my 2-3 month break and found out they weren't 25's raiding any more seriously the best time i have ever had raiding were with these guys
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Wow... thanks for the bumps, and awesome comments :D
And seeing Bronx in-game scares me enough... I can't imagine!
Reply Quote
so how come the switch to 10man bomber you guys were progresing nicely in firelands as a 25 guild ??
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Don't just get any Ret pally.....

Get the real ret pally!!!!!!
for just 20 payments of $99.95
(Does not include shipping costs)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
01/19/2012 01:50 AMPosted by Ðeez
so how come the switch to 10man bomber you guys were progresing nicely in firelands as a 25 guild ??

Couldn't deal with the constant turnover and never-ending recruitment drive anymore. Much nicer having a tight 10s team of people yer pretty sure aren't going to just disappear. Disappointing, as it was good to be one of the few active 25s guilds around... but the turnover was stifling our ability to get things done at the speed we would have liked. All in all, I think those that have remained are much happier now :)
Reply Quote
yea tru its a shame 25 man raiding is slowly dieing in the !@#$ guess there is no incentive to do 25mans any more hey if you have any alt runs that you need numbers for i got a warrior and rogue dps 380+ that i could bring in for u guys
Reply Quote
and hope to start seeing the heroic defeats on your website soon :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Bump...
Heading to that time of the xpac where people are getting burnt out and taking extended breaks.
I'm not!

Looking for:
Holy/Ret Pali
Resto/Ele Sham
And more gnomes...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
LF Holy Pali...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
For someone who loves gnomes as much as you.. You certainly have a questionable name/title combo, Bomber of Gnomeregan :P
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
03/01/2012 12:42 AMPosted by Zeforr
For someone who loves gnomes as much as you.. You certainly have a questionable name/title combo, Bomber of Gnomeregan :P

Hmmm... ummm... well... clearly I am trying to restore freedom for my people! Yeah... that's it.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
bump for my main man bomber.

love, taita.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
What's Taitas??
:)

Bump for Mage. Do they exist?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
03/14/2012 05:45 AMPosted by Bomber
Bump for Mage.

Preferably a Worgen Mage. Once we outnumber the Gnomes we're staging a coup, well more a Blood-Orgy... either way, there will be much feasting and merriment :)

On a more serious note, c'mon Mages and Ele Shammys!, come give me my spellpower buff! (Even a Gnome Mage; you'd also help prevent the Blood-Orgy, so win-win. Spacegoats have to eat in the stables.)

p.s. Apparently the Blood-Orgy was s'posed to be a secret. So you didn't hear about it here.
Edited by Lytanshade on 3/14/2012 7:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Gnome Mage pls.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
03/16/2012 05:07 PMPosted by Bomber
Gnome Mage pls.

Goddamit!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
High Priority:
Gnome-Monk
Gnome-Mage

Low Priority:
Any other random Mage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]