[A] Ulduar 25 This Friday. 1/13/12

85 Draenei Shaman
I'm going to be making an Ulduar 25 Mount Run at around 7PM server time, if you are interested, post a comment here, send me a mail in-game or whisper me. 85s only, Fragments of Val'anyr are reserved, Algalon included and hopefully some attempts at 0 Lights Yogg Saron. If the mount drops, it is a free roll.

I will have a vent for this, it is required, especially if you don't know what you're doing. Feel free to bring guildies and friends. I've done this several times now and I know all the fights. Come and get your Ironbound Proto Drake! :)

-Laz
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
im doing 25man ulduar on sat 1/14/12 if u want to join my raid going for full mount achievement / yogg 0 keeper
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I'm mostly going for Fragments, I'm sure your guild probably has them for someone or even free rolls, but thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
invite

edit: sorry, meant to post on newdawn's thread
Edited by Chereesa on 1/15/2012 4:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Scratch that- trying it possibly Saturday (1/21/12) something came up.
Edited by Lazaoz on 1/19/2012 1:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I got tied down last weekend too, was hoping to go along on one ran by newdawn. If there's room I'd like a spot. Will it be 7pm Saturday?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Some things came up during the weekend, so I was unable to make the run, but hopefully Friday. Might try early in the week too.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Trying again today (1/27/12) Refer to the first post. Starting at 7 Server, feel free to whisper me and ask if there is room if we're already inside.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Great job tonight to everyone that went, full clear, all meta achievements, plus a couple of other random ones. 0 Lights 1 shot and Algalon. Attempting this again next week, same day, same time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]