Realm Progression.

85 Blood Elf Priest
01/13/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Blackbert
Who's rite, the random opinions of a few or a Billion Dollar company that also made the rules.

LOL
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
01/14/2012 07:08 AMPosted by Radial
LOL

Hi Radial.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I just think it's hilarious that your guild keeps telling us we're not as good as you because we kill 10-man content. You've never f*cking done 10-man content, by your own admission. How the f*ck would you know if it's harder? We've done both 10 and 25. We've compared notes. We have the experience to formulate that opinion.

Go into Dragon Soul heroic as a 10 man group and then feel free to come back to the forums and tell me that 25s are harder. Because 10s are not easy. They're a pain in the !@#. Every one of your players needs to play above par in order to kill a boss. But until you go and do that keep it to yourselves. Your posts are all so ignorant. You sit there on your high perch and claim 25s are harder but admit you've never even actually tried 10 mans, and that you've always been and always will be a 25 man guild.

I agree with Yugre, you're comparing two different things. But the standard measurements (and all the top guilds will agree) are 'How many bosses are dead?' and 'How fast were they killed?'. That's it. If Paragon gets beat by a 10 man guild they aren't going to sit there and b*tch and claim it's imbalanced. They're going to blame themselves for not switching to 10 man and getting a world first kill. They're not going to whine and say "Oh we got beat by a 10 man that's unfair." Nope. Because all that matters is who gets that kill to the top guilds. And that sets the standard for all guilds.

Do you think Paragon isn't going to bring 13 Mages and 5 Resto Shamans if it means that they'll down the encounter? Of course they would. Do you think Paragon would have any problem switching to 10 man if they thought it'd be more efficient? Nope. They'd probably even split into 4-5 10 mans and have every group putting in attempts around the clock until they were able to kill it. The fact that they didn't do that is even more proof that 25s are easier. If they weren't, the top guilds would be sending in a ridiculous number of 10 mans filled with great players.

The only thing that matters is who killed the boss first in terms of progression. THAT IS THE STANDARD. Now, you all have OPINIONS that maybe that shouldn't be the standard - and that they should be separate. That's an OPINION. You have every right to have an opinion.

Stop being ignorant and judging us. No one from Insurgency is saying "We're better than you" (except maybe Cyfour, lol). We're saying "Stop saying you're better than us." That's it. In your opinions, you're the top guild. Cool. I can respect that. You're entitled to whatever opinion you want to have. In some regards you are the top guild. And in some regards we're the top guild. In terms of the standard (or what "the majority of people" believe), we are the top guild. Cool, that's our opinion (unless you're Cyfour then it's just facts, snorlax say get on his level bro).

Fact is: it's all about priorities. The only thing I care about is killing Deathwing first. Don't care if it's 10 man, 25 man, 9 man because we have to carry Unbleed... etc. I just want him dead first and I'll do whatever it takes. As long as we kill it. Doesn't matter. Your priority is to kill it first in 25 man. So our priorities probably won't clash. We'll kill it in 10 mans first more than likely. If you kill him on 25s, then you've accomplished your goal.

Either way, none of it really matters. Stop talking sh*t and if you're going to do so then at least stop being ignorant and judging us based on something you've never done yourself. Just because older content was easier in 10 mans doesn't mean it's easier now. I don't think I'm better than you and I don't think my guild is better than you.

We'd be better off working together to try to progress our entire server faster. We're still behind most of the other realms. All we're asking is for you to stop discrediting us and stop attacking us.

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/14/2012 07:46 AMPosted by Blindsíde
I don't think I'm better than you and I don't think my guild is better than you.

/thread?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I just think it's hilarious that your guild keeps telling us we're not as good as you because we kill 10-man content. You've never f*cking done 10-man content, by your own admission. How the f*ck would you know if it's harder? We've done both 10 and 25. We've compared notes. We have the experience to formulate that opinion.

Go into Dragon Soul heroic as a 10 man group and then feel free to come back to the forums and tell me that 25s are harder. Because 10s are not easy. They're a pain in the !@#. Every one of your players needs to play above par in order to kill a boss. But until you go and do that keep it to yourselves. Your posts are all so ignorant. You sit there on your high perch and claim 25s are harder but admit you've never even actually tried 10 mans, and that you've always been and always will be a 25 man guild.

I agree with Yugre, you're comparing two different things. But the standard measurements (and all the top guilds will agree) are 'How many bosses are dead?' and 'How fast were they killed?'. That's it. If Paragon gets beat by a 10 man guild they aren't going to sit there and b*tch and claim it's imbalanced. They're going to blame themselves for not switching to 10 man and getting a world first kill. They're not going to whine and say "Oh we got beat by a 10 man that's unfair." Nope. Because all that matters is who gets that kill to the top guilds. And that sets the standard for all guilds.

Do you think Paragon isn't going to bring 13 Mages and 5 Resto Shamans if it means that they'll down the encounter? Of course they would. Do you think Paragon would have any problem switching to 10 man if they thought it'd be more efficient? Nope. They'd probably even split into 4-5 10 mans and have every group putting in attempts around the clock until they were able to kill it. The fact that they didn't do that is even more proof that 25s are easier. If they weren't, the top guilds would be sending in a ridiculous number of 10 mans filled with great players.

The only thing that matters is who killed the boss first in terms of progression. THAT IS THE STANDARD. Now, you all have OPINIONS that maybe that shouldn't be the standard - and that they should be separate. That's an OPINION. You have every right to have an opinion.

Stop being ignorant and judging us. No one from Insurgency is saying "We're better than you" (except maybe Cyfour, lol). We're saying "Stop saying you're better than us." That's it. In your opinions, you're the top guild. Cool. I can respect that. You're entitled to whatever opinion you want to have. In some regards you are the top guild. And in some regards we're the top guild. In terms of the standard (or what "the majority of people" believe), we are the top guild. Cool, that's our opinion (unless you're Cyfour then it's just facts, snorlax say get on his level bro).

Fact is: it's all about priorities. The only thing I care about is killing Deathwing first. Don't care if it's 10 man, 25 man, 9 man because we have to carry Unbleed... etc. I just want him dead first and I'll do whatever it takes. As long as we kill it. Doesn't matter. Your priority is to kill it first in 25 man. So our priorities probably won't clash. We'll kill it in 10 mans first more than likely. If you kill him on 25s, then you've accomplished your goal.

Either way, none of it really matters. Stop talking sh*t and if you're going to do so then at least stop being ignorant and judging us based on something you've never done yourself. Just because older content was easier in 10 mans doesn't mean it's easier now. I don't think I'm better than you and I don't think my guild is better than you.

We'd be better off working together to try to progress our entire server faster. We're still behind most of the other realms. All we're asking is for you to stop discrediting us and stop attacking us.

pretty much that right there
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]