food for thought..

85 Human Rogue
so lastnight someone in my town went (missing). here is the stupid face book post her family put out "stupid girl IS MISSING. She was last seen at 8:00 pm tonight at home. She was going in for a shower and an hour later had not been out. Family members kicked down the door and she was not in there. Cops have been notified that she is missing and are currently looking. PLEASE everyone be on the lookout for her and notify the police and the Vasquez family. Lizzy I hope you're safe out there♥"

what are your thoughts on this?

IMO first thing you should think is she sneaked out to her boyfriends yet what they do is file a police report. and guess what..the next day she turns up being at her boyfriends house and now the boyfriend is being charged with child abduction? what makes this right? what makes this wrong? go
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
Are they sure the girl they found at the boyfriend's house isn't just a copy and the real girl didn't just say Candyman in front of the bathroom mirror a few times?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Police have neither confirmed nor denied the Candyman Theory AFAIK.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
BUT WHO WAS PHONE??
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I like how he tries to leave the name out at first, then near the end abandons it.

" notify the police and the Vasquez family. Lizzy I hope you're safe out there"

lol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
I was going to reply but the story has too many holes.

Missing persons are not considered missing until 24 hours are passed unless the person is elderly or a child. A teen is old enough not to start a search until it's closer to the 24hr mark.

And she ran away. Like hell the cops should waste resources to fix bad parenting.
Reply Quote
5 Troll Mage
gah..i forgot to actually read the quote. oh well. if you wanna be a creep go ahead xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]